A pair of rounder, firmer, and well-proportioned breasts can increase feminine beauty multiple times. Unfortunately, no matter how old you actually are, droopy or saggy breasts can steal your youthful appearance instantly. In such situations, women become self-conscious and feel frustrated, and start seeking a viable solution. While breast lift surgery can lift breasts and make them tight and toned, not everybody finds the surgical procedure a good choice. For them, the breast lift tape is absolutely a godsend. Let us tell you about this amazing invention that can give your bustline a significant boost naturally.
About Breast Lift Tape
Breast lift tape is basically a piece of tape, which is specially shaped and designed for helping women lift their breasts easily and naturally as and when required. It is a non-surgical method that allows us to flaunt firmer and perkier breasts by placing them in a higher and more attractive position. All you need to do is stick the adhesive strip to your breasts, and you are done. It is an absolutely painless procedure, and you can try it for better support and lift even when you need to go braless under a halter-neck or backless outfit.
Special Features Of Breast Lift Tape
Breast lift tapes are available in a wide range of sizes so that every woman can give them a try. Typically, these tapes come with nipple shields for keeping the shape of the nipples hidden strategically. However, if there are no nipple shields with your chosen tape, you can purchase them separately. But the breast Lift tape is not all about lifting our breasts and adding an oomph factor to them. The amazing tool also comes with the following exclusive features:
The best thing about the breast lift tape is that it is completely transparent. When applied to the breasts, it remains invisible so that nobody understands your secret.
Also Read – How To Lighten Dark Nipples Naturally? 10 DIY Recipes For Pink Nipple
2. Easy To Attach
The adhesive tape can be attached to the breasts easily. However, you need to stick it to the top of the breasts carefully instead of sticking it underneath.
The breast lift tape is totally waterproof. It means you do not need to worry about getting wet while putting this on.
4. Increases Size
The invention is perfect for women with small breasts. It can help their organs look bigger (more or less one bra cup) almost instantly by giving them a considerable lift.
5. Goes With All Clothing
Usually, the breast lift tape is applied under a support bra. However, you can use it with all sorts of lingerie as well as other outfits.
Always invest in a high-quality breast lift tape that will be good for the health of your skin. Low-quality products can cause rashes, itching, irritation, etc. They can even damage your skin by ripping it off.
Breast Lift Tape – Will it Benefit me?
If you are worried about sagging breasts, then Breast Lift Tape could provide you the much-needed help to lift the breasts. Similar to a bra, it can instantly support and lift the breasts, although it is not a permanent solution. If you are looking for a permanent solution, you need to consider other surgical options like breast lift surgery.
Also Read – Is Face Tape For Instant Facelift Effective? We Tell You The Truth!
How To Use The Breast Lift Tape?
Although the packaging of each product comes with instructions to help you with the application, here is a general guideline of how you can use the breast lift tape to get your desired look:
- Start with cleaning the surfaces of your breasts. They should be dirt-free and dry for getting the best results.
- Take the tape in your hand and place it on one of your breasts in such a way that the paper side remains on your skin.
- Peel the paper halfway along the dotted line. The adhesive section should be positioned at the bottom half.
- The semi-circular section of the tape must be pointing downward at this time. Make sure that it is placed on your breast right above the areola. Put pressure on the adhesive part and stick it to the skin firmly.
- Now, peel the paper from the rest of the tape. Then, all at once, pull the upper section of the tape upward so that it can be positioned as per your desire.
- Put pressure on the adhesive part once again and stick it to the skin firmly.
- Repeat the same process for the other breast.
Medical tape can also be used for breast taping. If no breast lift tape is available and you need a quick solution, choose the medical tape for an instant fix.
Advantages of Breast Lift Tapes
Breast lift tapes come with the following advantages –
1. Non- Surgical – You don’t have to go under the knife to transform your saggy breasts. It’s easy to use, cost-effective, and there is no downtime. However, prolonged usage may cause irritation, rashes, and allergic reaction.
2. Instant Breast Lift – Yes, it instantly lifts your breasts, giving a fuller and toned appearance to your breasts.
3. One size fits all – Unlike bra, you don’t have to worry about the size and cup types as Breast lift tapes come in a standard size which can be attached to breasts without worrying about the size.
4. Invisible – Breast tapes are invisible, unlike your bra straps, and you don’t have to worry about hiding these under your clothes. It also comes with a nipple shield.
5. Works with all dresses – Your favorite bra may not go well with all types of dresses. However, Breast lift tapes can be attached to breasts irrespective of the type of dress you are wearing.
Also Read – Breast Augmentation Incisions – Pros, Cons, and the Best Selection
6. Breathable and Comfortable – A “Good Quality” Breast lift tape comes with medical-grade materials making it breathable and can comfortably attach to breasts for prolonged usage. It also comes with a hypoallergenic adhesive that will not cause any irritation and rashes.
7. Cost-Effective – A good quality product will cost you USD 10-12, and it comes in 3-4 pairs. Moreover, some brands offer reusable products, thus making the effective cost even lesser.
Side Effects of Breast List Tapes
Although Breast lift tapes are not known to cause any serious side effects, a poor quality product may cause irritation, redness, itching, or other side effects.
Also, Read – Do You Need a Breast Lift Surgery After Weight Loss?
Tips That You Must Remember
And now, here are some handy tips for using breast lift tape and making the most of it. Do not forget these:
- Always do a patch test before applying the tape for the first time. You can put a small piece of it on the skin inside your arm and ensure that no adverse reaction occurs. If you are prone to allergies, the patch test is a must for you.
- Stay away from applying the tape if the skin on and around your breast is damaged, broken, or sunburnt.
- Those who perspire a lot should steer clear of the breast lift tape as it can make the adhesive come loose easily.
- Keep the skin on your breast squeaky clean by skipping moisturizer, powder, etc., right before applying the breast lift tape.
- You can wipe your skin with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol just before applying the tape to get rid of excess oil and dirt.
- If you find it tough to remove the breast lift tape, soak in the bath for 10 minutes or have a hot shower so that it becomes softer and comes off easily.
- Sometimes, the breast lift tape leaves a sticky residue on the skin after the removal. Soaking a cotton ball in baby oil and rubbing it gently on the troubled area will help you get rid of it. Nail polish remover can also work as a solvent for the adhesive residue, turning into a temporary and not-so-gentle alternative.
A breast lift tape is a non-surgical way to support and lift sagging breasts. It provides instant results and comes with easy to attach features. This is not a permanent solution to sagging breasts and may cause rashes and irritation.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Does breast lift tape work?
Yes, breast lift tapes are known for instant results. It gives a fuller and toned appearance to sagging breasts instantly.
What tape is good for a breast lift?
Go for a reputed brand that comes with hypoallergenic adhesive. As a result, it will not cause any rashes and irritations.
How much does a breast lift cost?
Usually, a pack of breast lift tape costs between USD 10-12, and it comes in 3-4 pairs. You may also go for reusable tapes.