Having rounder, firmer, and well-proportioned breasts can greatly enhance feminine beauty. However, regardless of age, saggy or droopy breasts can instantly take away a youthful appearance, leading to self-consciousness and frustration. While breast lift surgery can provide a solution by lifting and toning the breasts, not everyone considers it an ideal choice. The breast lift tape proves to be a godsend for those seeking an alternative. Let us introduce you to this remarkable invention that can significantly boost your bustline.
About Breast Lift Tape
Breast lift tape is specially shaped and designed to help women lift their breasts easily and naturally as and when required. It is a non-surgical method that allows us to flaunt firmer and perkier breasts by placing them in a higher and more attractive position. All you need to do is stick the adhesive strip to your breasts, and you are done. It is a painless procedure, and you can try it for better support and lift even when you need to go braless under a halter-neck or backless outfit. (1) (2)
Unique Features Of Breast Lift Tape
Breast lift tapes are designed to cater to various sizes, ensuring every woman can find a suitable fit. These tapes often include nipple shields, strategically concealing the nipples’ shape. In cases where the chosen tape doesn’t come with nipple shields, they can be bought separately. However, the breast lift tape offers more than just a lift and enhanced breast appearance. It also boasts the following exclusive features:
The best thing about the breast lift tape is that it is entirely transparent. When applied to the breasts, it remains invisible so that nobody understands your secret.
2. Easy To Attach
The adhesive tape can be attached to the breasts easily. However, it would be best if you stuck it to the top of the breasts carefully instead of sticking it underneath.
The breast lift tape is waterproof. It means you do not need to worry about getting wet while putting this on.
4. Increases Size
The invention is perfect for women with small breasts. It can help their organs look bigger (more or less one bra cup) almost instantly by giving them a considerable lift.
5. Goes With All Clothing
Usually, the breast lift tape is applied under a support bra. However, you can use it with lingerie and other outfits.
Always invest in a high-quality breast lift tape that will be good for the health of your skin. Low-quality products can cause rashes, itching, irritation, etc. They can even damage your skin by ripping it off.
Breast Lift Tape – Will it Benefit Me?
Suppose sagging breasts concern you; Breast Lift Tape could offer the support you need for an instant lift akin to a bra. However, it’s important to note that this is not a permanent solution. For a lasting remedy, you should explore surgical options like breast lift surgery.
How To Use The Breast Lift Tape?
Although the packaging of each product comes with instructions to help you with the application, here is a general guideline of how you can use the breast lift tape to get your desired look:
- Start with cleaning the surfaces of your breasts. They should be dirt-free and dry to get the best results.
- Take the tape in your hand and place it on one of your breasts in such a way that the paper side remains on your skin.
- Peel the paper halfway along the dotted line. The adhesive section should be positioned at the bottom half.
- The semi-circular section of the tape must be pointing downward at this time. Make sure that it is placed on your breast right above the areola. Put pressure on the adhesive part and stick it to the skin firmly.
- Now, peel the paper from the rest of the tape. Then, all at once, pull the upper section of the tape upward to position it as you desire.
- Put pressure on the adhesive part again and firmly stick it to the skin.
- Repeat the same process for the other breast.
Medical tape can also be used for breast taping. If no breast lift tape is available and you need a quick solution, choose the medical tape for an instant fix.
Advantages of Breast Lift Tapes
Breast lift tapes come with the following advantages –
1. Non-Surgical – You don’t have to go under the knife to transform your saggy breasts. It’s easy to use, cost-effective, and there is no downtime. However, prolonged usage may cause irritation, rashes, and allergic reactions.
2. Instant Breast Lift – Yes, it instantly lifts your breasts, giving a fuller and toned appearance to your breasts.
3. One size fits all – Unlike bras, you don’t have to worry about the size and cup types as Breast lift tapes come in a standard size, which can be attached to breasts without worrying about the size.
4. Invisible – Breast tapes are invisible, unlike bra straps; you don’t have to worry about hiding them under your clothes. It also comes with a nipple shield.
5. Works with all dresses – Your favorite bra may not go well with all dresses. However, Breast lift tapes can be attached to breasts irrespective of the type of dress you are wearing.
6. Breathable and Comfortable – A “Good Quality” Breast lift tape comes with medical-grade materials, making it breathable and comfortably attached to the breasts for prolonged usage. It also comes with a hypoallergenic adhesive that will not cause irritation and rashes.
7. Cost-Effective – A good quality product will cost you USD 10-12, and it comes in 3-4 pairs. Moreover, some brands offer reusable products, thus making the effective cost even less.
Side Effects of Breast List Tapes
Although Breast lift tapes are not known to cause serious side effects, a poor-quality product may cause irritation, redness, itching, or other side effects.
Also, Read – Do You Need a Breast Lift Surgery After Weight Loss?
Tips That You Must Remember
And now, here are some handy tips for using breast lift tape and making the most of it. Do not forget these:
- Always do a patch test before applying the tape for the first time. You can put a small piece of it on the skin inside your arm and ensure no adverse reaction occurs. If you are prone to allergies, the patch test is necessary.
- Avoid applying the tape if the skin on and around your breast is damaged, broken, or sunburnt.
- Those who sweat a lot should avoid the breast lift tape as it can make the adhesive loose easily.
- Keep the skin on your breast squeaky clean by skipping moisturizer, powder, etc., right before applying the breast lift tape.
- You can wipe your skin with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol just before applying the tape to remove excess oil and dirt.
- If you find removing the breast lift tape challenging, soak it in the bath for 10 minutes or have a hot shower so that it becomes softer and comes off easily.
- The breast lift tape sometimes leaves a sticky residue on the skin after the removal. Soaking a cotton ball in baby oil and rubbing it gently on the troubled area will help you eliminate it. Nail polish remover can also work as a solvent for the adhesive residue, turning into a temporary and not-so-gentle alternative.
A breast lift tape is a non-surgical way to support and lift sagging breasts. It provides instant results and comes with easy to attach features. This is not a permanent solution to sagging breasts and may cause rashes and irritation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does breast lift tape work?
Yes, breast lift tapes are known for instant results. It gives a fuller and toned appearance to sagging breasts instantly.
What tape is suitable for a breast lift?
Go for a reputed brand that comes with hypoallergenic adhesive. As a result, it will not cause any rashes and irritations.
How much does a breast lift cost?
Usually, a pack of breast lift tape costs between USD 10 and 12, and it comes in 3 to 4 pairs. You may also go for reusable tapes.