- Health Benefits of the Mangosteen Fruit (Kokum)
- Flax Seeds vs Chia Seeds – Which Seed wins the Nutrition Battle?
- Natural Home Remedies For Tinea Versicolor Infection
- Black Spots on the Teeth: Causes and Home Remedies
- Sclerotherapy to Treat Varicose and Spider Veins
- Easy Cellulite Treatments to Get Cellulite Free Skin
Lotus Herbal Purestay Face Powder -C2 Bright Angel Review
Lotus herbal is a natural brand and now they have launched their purestay range which is priced ridiculously. But after reading many amazing reviews on the purestay range, I wanted to purchase at least one thing. I ended up purchasing this face-powder as my Lakme face powder came to an end. There are six shades available and I bought this one because it was close to my skin tone. Let’s move to the review now.
Price: Rs. 595 for 9 gm
Product description: Reduces Appearance of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Pores and Sun Damage, Provides Naturally Flawless Complexion, Preservative-free Formula, Long-lasting, 100% Vegetarian.
My take on Lotus Herbal Purestay Face Powder:
Lotus Herbal Purestay Face Powder comes in a big square case and it has a big mirror in it. The mirror is so big that you can easily use it for touch-ups and it also has a sponge applicator inside the case. The face powder is big in size and is a bit so heavy when compared with other face powders but I carry it in my purse and haven’t faced any issue yet.
There are six shades available and I bought the shade “bright angel” which suits my dusky complexion with yellow undertones perfectly. There are 6 shades so choose from and I am sure everyone will find your shade easily. The texture of the face powder is silky satin like smooth and it blends effortlessly. It absorbs into skin completely and gives a matte finish. I have oily skin so I love the matter finish it gives. If you have dry skin or you like to have dewy finish then this face powder might disappoint you. It gives a medium coverage and hides my minor light flaw that is good for daily use as I don’t apply foundation on a daily basis.
I have oily skin and I use face powders to control oil but this face powder fails to do so. It gives matte finish but the effects stay only for 1 hour which is the biggest con. I’ve tried Maybelline and Lakme face powders and they have controlled my oil for 3+ hours. So, I would recommend this face powder to normal, dry and combination skin tone as they don’t need oil-control. This is a good face powder but it’s not for oily skin.
- Gorgeous and attractive packaging
- Comes with a huge mirror
- Texture is silky satin
- Blends easily without looking chalky
- Texture isn’t chalky or white
- Works great as a setting powder
- Gives medium coverage
- Gives air brushed finish
- Has SPF 20
- If you like dewy finish then it’s not for you
- Price is on the higher side
- Due to the smooth texture lot of product gets wasted
- Ingredient list is missing
- Doesn’t control oil
Final Verdict: the lotus face powder is packaged beautifully and the texture is smooth that blends effortlessly. It gives medium coverage and can be used daily for those who prefer light coverage. It gives matte finish but it’s not for people with oily skin as it fails to control oil after 1 hour. People with dry and normal skin can give it a try.
Latest posts by Mansi Chauhan (see all)
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream Review - January 14, 2014
- Coloressence Pre Make Up Base Review - January 14, 2014
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow-Pomegranate Punk Review - January 14, 2014