Anyone could suffer from ugly stretch marks. Whether you are skinny or fat, pregnant or not; stretch marks can rear their ugly head anytime you lose or gain weight from any part of your body. They are caused by tearing of the dermis layer of your skin, and though they may light down on their own in some time, they never really disappear. You can diminish their presence by using specially formulated skin creams that penetrate the inner layers of your skin and repair the dermis. Here are some of the most popular stretch marks removal creams available in the Indian markets:
1. RevAyur Stretch Mark Cream: This herbal formulation from Ayur herbals, smoothens and tones skin, repairs broken collagen and fades away stretch marks without causing any allergies, pigmentation or irritation on your skin. A 75g pack is available for Rs. 210.
2. Palmer’s Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks: Palmer’s has long been creating innovative products for care of pregnant women. The formulation contains cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E for soothing the broken collagen and repairing it. A 250 ml bottle is available for Rs. 425.
3. Mederma Skin Care for Scars: Mederma is a medically formulated ointment for treating a variety of scars and blemishes. Whether it is burn scars or stretch marks, regular application of Mederma will help you get rid of all kinds of scars, marks and blemishes. A 10g tube is priced at Rs. 363.
4. Chicco Intensive Anti-stretch Marks Serum: When it comes to the care of mothers and babies, internationally acclaimed brand Chicco has many takers. This intensive anti stretch mark serum comes with a pump and can be used anywhere on your body. It has pure vitamin E oil and is completely safe for use even during pregnancy. A light massage with this oil will not only help prevent stretch marks, but will also fade any existing marks on your body. A 50 ml bottle is available at Rs. 999.
5. Aloe Veda Distil Cold-Pressed Hexane Free Castor Oil: This essential oil from Aloe Veda can be used at bath time. Though this is not specially formulated or marketed as an anti stretch mark product, it nourishes your body deeply and penetrates the inner layers to repair collagen and dermis. A 200 ml bottle is priced at Rs. 225.
Also Read – Is Mederma a Reliable Remedy for Stretch Marks?
6. Biotique Bio Coco Butter Cream: This intensive hydrating cream is also designed to penetrate the inner layers of your skin and repair the broken dermis that appears as stretch marks on the upper layers. The herbal formulation has coco butter and vitamin E as its primary ingredients. A 55g tub is available for Rs. 180.
7. Pigeon Body and Stretch Mark Cream: Another mother and baby care product range, Pigeon offers a anti stretch mark cream with jojoba oil, olive oil and many other natural ingredients. A 100g tube is priced at Rs. 1150.
8. Mothercare Bump And Beyond Smoothing Out Stretch Mark Cream: The Mothercare Bump and Beyond Cream is another mild, allergen free cream by the UK brand Mothercare. This cream is formulated for expecting mothers, who want to take care of stretch marks and prevent them altogether. A 200 ml bottle is priced at Rs. 549.
9. Farlin – Mother Skin Care Firming Serum For Whole Body: This is another great product for pregnant women. This lotion firms the skin and strengthens both collagen and dermis to prevent breakage and appearance of stretch marks on the skin. This bottle is also available with a cream pump and a 150 ml bottle is available for Rs. 2195.
10. Vita – Age Mamma Stretch Mark Cream: A mild cream formulation from Vita Age, this cream has astonishing skin enhancing properties, which makes it an excellent product for women looking to prevent or fade stretch marks. A 200 ml tube of this cream is available for Rs. 1275.
Image Credit – Featured, 1