Having immaculate skin is the dream of every woman, after all looking beautiful is the prerogative that none wants to lose. However, there is a big difference between what one wants and what one gets. Having blackheads is not an ailment but it makes one feel uneasy and hesitant, no matter how bold strokes of blusher you apply on you blackhead gathering.
Removing blackheads are easier and can be done at home. However few women feel why to take the strain of removing them at home when beauty salon and cosmetic clinics are there to render service. Well, do you know blackheads tend to return quickly if not maintained properly, if that so, how frequently will you be able to visit a salon? Blackheads are nothing but skin impurities, visible all around the T zone and exfoliating face wash is often not enough to clean them off. Now if you are thinking of pinching them, it is one of the worst ideas you would ever going to follow.
So here are few quick tips, following which you can actually get rid of those disgusting blackheads:
1. Milk and Honey Mixture
Milk and honey is one skin-enhancing ingredient and these two agents can be used for getting rid blackheads. Now you have to make a paste mixing them both so that it turns out to be an adhesive paste.
- Mix milk with one tablespoon honey ( better if taken raw)
- Boil the content for some time.
- Let it be cooled down a little.
- Take a cotton cloth and pat some mixture on one side.
- The content should be thick and sticky
- Now put it on the affected area
- Keep it there for 40 to 50 minutes
- No without hurting the skin peel it off
- Rinse the area with cold water and apply some soothing moisturizer
2. Clay Mask
Bentonite clay is one of the consistent and most trouble free solutions for blackhead removal. The clay comes with healing property and had been in use for centuries. It is not only effective in removing blackheads but also effective in healing all sorts of skin ailments. It removes dirt, oil and sebum which actually cause blackheads.
- Add cider vinegar to the Bentonite clay and make a thick paste.
- By using brush or finger, apply the paste on the affected area,
- Let it dry for 20-35 minutes
- Blackhead will be pulled out naturally
- While rinsing the face with lukewarm water you will feel the smoothness on your nose.
- Keep on repeating at least twice a week and you will get a pristine T zone.
3. Oatmeal and yogurt
Oatmeal is one great solution for removing blackheads and when it combines with yogurt it becomes more effective. Oatmeal may not be your favorite choice for breakfast because of its boring neutral taste but it acts as a wonderful antiseptic blackhead removing agent. You can add honey and tomato juice to it.
- Mix oatmeal, honey, tomato juice and little yogurt
- Make a thicker paste, apply on the area and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
- Apply little moisturizer.
- You have to repeat the process for permanent result so that pores may not remain open.
Highly effective and non-painful, steaming process is the best. Steaming makes the skin texture malleable and supple and almost naturally drives out the blackheads but be careful; you must not steam your face when the container is on the heat source.
- Boil 3 to 4 cups of water in a container
- Remove the container from the heat source
- Take towel and drape the head
- Face the steam stay under the towel for 20-30 mins
- Rinse the face slowly with water at home temperature
- Gently and delicately scrub the affected area
- Do not use harsh cleanser
- Lemon and Sugar Mixture
Lemon is good for maintaining the PH balance of the skin and better known for its antibacterial component. Maxing lemon with sugar you can prepare fantastic paste and use it on your blackhead prone area. Naturally the blackheads will be removed without causing any pain.
- Squeeze little lemon juice over brown or white sugar
- Make a thick paste
- Apply on the T zone.
- The paste can be used as a scrubber for entire face along the T zone
- Sugar balances the acid effect so the skin won’t be having probable roughness.
6. Using tomato pulp
Tomato is highly effective in removing blackheads and you don’t have to do anything except crushing the pulp and taking out the juice and applying all over the face, especially on the affected the area. Leave it overnight and see the difference it makes on next morning. Tomatoes have wonderful de-clogging capacity, which will help you get rid of blackheads.
- Crush the pulp-using blender. (be careful to clean the blender if you ever have used it for cooking purpose)
- You can mash tomatoes manually, use the juice for blackhead removing
- Clean the face and apply the pulp on the affected area, with repeated application
- The blackheads will fall off quite naturally