Are you worried about your sagging skin that has also been developing wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging lately? Looking for natural facelift tips to rejuvenate your face and give it a lifted look? No, a facelift surgery is not the only solution for this. You can try some simple facial exercises and get amazing results naturally. Let’s talk about different facial exercises that can give you a natural facelift and some important tips to make the most of your efforts.
Why Try Facial Exercises For Facelift?
Exercise makes our body toned and supple in a natural manner. Cardio workout, yoga, and weight lifting help us in burning excess fat by working the muscles vigorously, which eventually makes the body lean and strong. Just like the muscles in other parts of the body, the muscles in our face also need to be worked for a tighter, firmer, and younger appearance. In fact, facial exercises give taut and toned face muscles without a painful and complicated surgical facelift. There are simple exercises that you can incorporate into your daily regimen and get a natural facelift right from the comfort of your home.
Also Read -Restore The Contours Of Your Face Via An AccuLift Here
Natural Facelift With Facial Exercises
Facial exercises for a natural facelift can be categorized into two distinct sets. The first one comprises simple exercises for the beginners, which can be practiced any time, anywhere. Conversely, the second set includes a number of advanced level exercises that are perfect for taking your practice to the next level and give you better outcomes. We give you all the details here:
1. Simple Exercises To Start With
These are simple and easy to do exercises that you can do while reading a book or watching television. Just make sure that you are not practicing in public as the exercises involve making all kinds of funny faces. Check out the moves for different parts of the face:
- Jaw And Cheeks – Smile from ear to ear and stick the tongue out as far as you can. Hold this pose for a few seconds and relax. This impacts the jaw and the cheeks and prevents the skin there from sagging. Repeat it a couple of times and you will feel that your jaw hurts. Do not worry as it is a good sign and it indicates that your jaw muscles are being exercised.
Also Read – Best Yoga Poses For Improving Eyesight Here
- Forehead – Wear the ‘surprised’ expression on your face by widening your eyes. Hold it that way until the eyes start watering. Once done, close the eyes for a few seconds and relax them. Repeat 10 times in one go. The muscles around your eyes and forehead get exercised by this action, which eventually works to erase worry lines and furrows from the forehead.
- Lips And Cheeks – Pucker up your lips to form an ‘O’. Hold this pose for a few seconds. Now, smile wide and relax. Repeat this 10 times. This works on the muscles in your cheeks and lips, thereby making them toned.
- Double Chin – Sit on a chair with your back straight. Lift your head up and stick your tongue out. Hold the pose for a few seconds. Repeat. This will exercise your neck and prevent the formation of the double chin.
- Eyes – Close your eyes and try to raise your eyebrows as much as you can. If it becomes difficult to do, use your fingers to hold your eyes down while lifting the eyebrows. This exercise will keep under eye bags away.
Also Read – Keep Your Eye Wrinkles At Bay With Face Yoga Here
2. Advanced Exercises To Take It Up A Notch
The next set of exercises involve touching your face and pulling the skin. So, make sure that your face and hands are well-cleansed before you start. Also, apply a small amount of lotion or moisturizer on both your face and your hands in order to prevent the skin from getting damaged due to pressure. The following exercises will eliminate a few specific issues so that your face looks lifted and youthful:
- Crow’s Feet – Place your hands on your temples and pull the skin on the forehead away as if you want to tighten it. Try to lift each eyebrow separately while holding the pose. This exercise should be repeated 10 times. It prevents crow’s feet and worry lines.
- Droopy Cheeks – Smile really wide. Put your index fingers on your cheekbones and try to press them down gently. At the same time, go against the pressure exerted by the index fingers and try to smile harder. This is great for firming up the cheeks.
- Eye Bags – Place both of your index fingers between your eyebrows and the thumbs at your temples as if you are framing the eyes. Squeeze your eyes shut. At the same time, pull the index fingers between the brows and the thumbs at the temple outwards so that the skin between the fingers is stretched. Once done, open our eyes and relax. Repeat 10 times. This will help you get rid of the bags under your eyes.
Also Read – 4 Incredible Yoga Exercises To Get A Slimmer Face Here
Facial Exercising Tips To Remember
- In facial exercises, fingers or hands are mainly used to create resistance. Hence, it is important that you focus only on the muscles present in that area of the face you are working on.
- If practiced properly, facial exercises can give you instant results. However, make sure that you follow proper instructions and feel exhaustion in particular muscles. Wrong practice can cause make your face look even older.
- You can combine facial massage with facial exercises in order to boost blood circulation throughout your face and make it look lifted, toned, and younger.
- Couple facial exercises with a disciplined regimen of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing your skin. This will provide nourishment to the cells and make the underlying structure of the skin stronger, thereby giving it a lifted appearance.
Do these exercises every day. Also, drink lots of water and eat healthy food. You will certainly have a younger-looking skin that does not need any surgical facelift.
Also Read – How Is Facelift Without Surgery Possible? Here Are All Your Options Here