Radiant and healthy skin is what every woman implores for, as glowing skin amplifies your beauty giving you an alluring personality. But, with so much pollution in the environment it has become really difficult for women to maintain their skin glow, especially when they spend long hours working out. But, to your surprise, attaining a lustrous skin and maintaining it in the same way would just require some minutes from your daily routine, and surely every woman would do so if they get assured results.
Have a close look to these home remedies
Home remedy is one of the best options through which you could gain back the glow in your skin, so before you go for the expensive cosmetics, or an appointment with your dermatologist, just try some simple homemade solution to get rid of dull skin. You must be thinking is it really going to work? Well, that could only be known once you give a look to the home remedies mentioned below.
Also Read – 10 Ultimate Grandma’s Beauty Tips for Skin and Hair
Exfoliate our skin pores with sugar
- Exfoliation removes the dead cells from your skin giving it a lustrous finish. Take 1 tbsp of sugar granules both white and brown sugar and mix it with honey. Rub the mixture on your face gently.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and notice a smooth silky and shiny skin.
Try lemon cleansing
- Lemon being rich in vitamin C is found to be of great help to get rid of dull skin. Wash you face with lemon juice and see the drastic difference in your skin.
- Yet another way you could use lemon juice is, mix 4-5 drops of lemon juice with 1tbsp curd. Gently massage the mixture on your skin and wash it off with lukewarm water. This remedy would surely let you notice the radiance from the very first application.
- Lemon juice intake would make your skin gleam from within as it washes of the toxins from the body, so make sure every morning the first thing you do is gulp a glass of lemon juice mixed with 1 tbsp honey.
Also Read – Acne Skin Care Regimen for Combination Skin
- Tamarind is yet another ingredient that has the power to do magic to your dull skin. Tamarind has antioxidants properties, is rich in fibre, vitamin C, and vitamin B.
- All you have to do it take a tablespoon of tamarind pulp and do a gentle rubbing on your skin. It would let your skin get smooth and silky.
Getting radiant skin couldn’t be as easy as this.
Mix peach with tomato
- The peach and tomato combination would add glitter to your face with its antioxidants, vitamins and minerals properties. Mash a peach fruit and mix it with tomato juice.
- Apply the mixture on your skin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and see the difference.
Aloe Vera has umpteen benefits for your skin, it possess antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ageing properties. You could use the aloe Vera stems in numerous ways.
- Drink a cup of pure aloe Vera gel every morning empty stomach. This would make your skin glow and would let all your dull skin issues vanish.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with honey in a proportion of 1:2 respectively, apply this mixture on your skin, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water, and see the radiance.
- Yogurt has bleaching properties and has the power to make your skin smooth and silky.
- Consume one bowl yogurt daily, as it will rejuvenate your skin.
- Prepare yogurt mask using 1 tbsp. yogurt with ½ tbsp. honey and ½ a mashed banana. Apply this mask on your skin and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with normal water and moisturize it with your daily moisturizer.
- Fruits have multiple benefits, and while you consume a fruit a little massage of the fresh fruit juice could do wonders to your skin.
- Every time you consume a fruit, make sure you use a part of its pulp and rub it gently on your face and neck area. This would rejuvenate your skin and lighten the dark spots making it look fairer and sheen.
Prepare a natural face scrub
For Dry skin
- Add 1 tbsp. fresh milk cream, 1tbsp. honey, and 2 tbsp. rice flour and mix well.
- Use this mixture to scrub your face and let the dead cells eradicate
- Wash off the face with cold water.
For oily skin
- Use yogurt in place of fresh milk cream and follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
- Apricots are rich in vitamin A, and could do wonders to confiscate dull skin.
- Soak apricots overnight, and mash them well.
- Mix it with a few drops of olive oil and apply this pack on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash off and see the radiance.
- Almonds are rich in varied nutrients and are hence too good to get rid of dull skin.
- Much 2-4 almonds daily with their skin
- Apply almond oil on your skin overnight, as it will rejuvenate and brighten your skin.
Also Read – 7 Tips To Consider While Using Skin Exfoliants