When it comes to treating mature skin issues, many dermatologists recommend Yugard Facial Cream. If you are already aware of the product, you probably know how it works. But if it is a new name to you, this post will give you all the details about this cream. Keep reading:
About Yugard Facial Cream
- A Product By: Ranbaxy Private Ltd.
- Net Weight: 30 gm.
- Price: INR 1199.00
- Availability: Not available easily (only some medical stores and a few online shops)
Retinol – 0.15% (in a cream base), phenoxyethanol, cetyl PEG-10, soy sterol, magnesium aluminum silicate, stearic acid, cyclopentasiloxane, methacrylate / glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum, polysorbate 20, BHT, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, bisabolol, sodium hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, propyl gallate, ascorbic acid.
Also Read – Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream Extra Nourishment Review Here
Look And Feel
Yugard Facial Cream comes in a small white-colored plastic tube with a deep pink stripe around its neck and necessary information mentioned on its body. There is a white screw cap tightly set at the opening of the tube. The design of the tube is pretty simple, common, and similar to that of other skin creams or medicated ointments available in the market. If compared to the price of the product, the packaging is too regular and quite disappointing. However, being a small simple tube, it can be carried in a purse very easily and used easily. There is also a pink-colored external paper carton as well as a leaflet with vital information and instructions. The overall packaging is both user-friendly and travel-friendly. The cream is milky white in color and non-sticky in nature. It has a medium consistency (neither too thick nor too runny) with a gel-like texture, which makes it easily spreadable. Though there is no significant smell of the cream, you might sense a slightly medicated smell if you have a strong nose.
What Does It Claim?
Yugard Facial Cream (made in USA) is a targeted action preparation for acne, pimples, blackheads, ageing, fine lines on face, wrinkles, and darkening. It contains 0.15% retinol in a cream base, which is one of the strongest skin transforming ingredients available today. Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A that helps in removing dead cells, promoting the growth of new cells underneath, unclogging pores, reducing acne breakouts, preventing collagen breakdown, thickening the skin to avert wrinkle formation, curing hyperpigmentation by decreasing melanin production, and eliminating acne scars through exfoliation. Being a retinoid cream, it is ideal for application at night before bedtime.
Also Read – Olay Moisturizing Lotion Review Here
What Does It Offer?
Yugard Facial Cream is a blessing for people with mature skin. It can be massaged into the skin for the improvement of skin tone and texture. It gets absorbed into the skin readily leaving silky smooth feeling. The cream actually works for softening the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, etc., especially around the eyes and lips, to give us a youthful appearance. Regular usage exfoliates the skin efficiently to reveal a new layer of cells underneath, thereby making the skin look healthy and glowing. If you have spots, patches, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and acne or scar marks, this cream will fade them away gradually while giving you’re an even skin tone. Being low in retinol concentration, it is apparently safe for regular usage.
Apply at night, 15 minutes after cleaning the skin. Spread a thin layer evenly on the face including the area around eyes. Use 2 to 4 months for best results.
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. For detailed information, refer to enclosed leaflet.
- Contains retinol in milder and safer form
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Reduces spots and blemishes
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Unclog skin pores
- Prevent breakouts
- Fades acne marks away
- Softens out wrinkles and fine lines
- Makes skin tone even
- Lasts long
- Simple, user-friendly and travel-friendly packaging
- Loaded with chemicals
- Does not suit all types of skin
- Makes the skin dry to some extent
- Very expensive
- Not easily available
Also Read – Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion Review Here
Points To Be Noted
- Yugard Facial Cream is not a strong retinol cream. Hence, it will take almost 3 to 6 months to give you desired results. Patience is the key.
- You may experience side effects like redness, stinging sensation, peeling, etc. during the first couple of weeks of application. Minimize the use of other cosmetics and beauty products this time.
- If your skin swells up due to the application of the cream, stop using it immediately.
- Too much use of Yugard Facial Cream might cause hypervitaminosis A or vitamin A overdose.
- Pregnant women and people with jeopardized liver function should avoid using this retinol cream.
- Never ever forget to apply a good sunscreen while using Yugard Facial Cream.
Verdict: Yugard Facial Cream is highly effective in providing middle-aged women a smooth, blemish-free, youthful skin. If you are suffering from these issues and can afford this cream, do give it a try.
Image Credit – Featured, 1