Fuller and perkier breasts are desired by every woman. But what if they turn too large and oversized? Needless to say, that kind of ‘asset’ is a complete no-no for us. While most of the ladies seek ways to increase their cup sizes, some also wish to go one or two sizes lower. Though surgery is one of the choices for them, it is even better to try something natural and safe that does not require to go under the knife. Breast reduction creams are ideal for this purpose. Here is a compilation of the 10 most effective breast reduction creams in India for rightly-sized, firmer, and tighter bust.
What Causes Large Breasts?
The abnormal enlargement of breasts can be caused by the hypertrophy (overdevelopment) of adipose tissue, milk glands, or both. Macromastia is a certain condition in which women’s breasts grow abnormally large. It is clinically defined as breast hypertrophy, which is signified by excess weight, volume, and/or malposition of breasts (1). Typically, the breasts of a girl start growing as well as developing during puberty. The increase in breast size throughout this pubertal breath-development stage or ‘thelarche phase’ is absolutely normal. Breasts may also grow larger in adult women during and after certain conditions like pregnancy, weight gain, menopause, etc. Some other reasons that can trigger the development of larger breasts include genetics, asymmetry caused by mastectomy or lumpectomy, and so on.
Massive, oversized breasts can also occur along with sagging and breast ptosis (nipples descended below the inframammary fold (2).
Purpose of Breast Reduction
Large, sagging breasts are a sheer discomfort to most women. The weight of oversized breasts is felt on the neck, shoulders, and back, which causes serious strain and leads to painful physical symptoms. Some of the most common health issues experienced by women with heavy-weight breasts are poor posture, herniated discs, backache, headaches, discomfort while walking, etc. Huge breasts also create a flabby and unappealing body shape, thereby making women self-conscious and impacting their life in a negative way. However, breast reduction can help them combat these physical and psychological changes successfully.
Why Choose Creams Over Breast Reduction Surgery?
Breast reduction surgery or reduction mammoplasty is an outpatient cosmetic procedure in which an experienced surgeon removes extra fat, tissue, and skin through incisions made on the undersides of both breasts. But just like any other surgical invasion, it is expensive and risky. While the risks associated with breast reduction surgery are usually minimal, you can still suffer from a decrease or loss of sensation, asymmetry, scarring, breastfeeding issues, allergic reactions, and long recovery time (3). Breast reduction creams, on the other hand, are a comparatively safer choice than this. When massaged into the skin, specifically the subcutaneous tissue), these creams can soften or sometimes even eliminate excess subcutaneous fat, thereby decreasing the size of the breasts naturally. The method is simple, affordable, and free from side effects or the appearance of scar marks.
10 Effective Breast Reduction Creams in India
Here is a list of 10 most effective breast reduction creams in India that can give you desired results in a safe and secure way:
1. Hashmi Cute-B Cream
Cute-B by Hashmi Mart is the most popular breast reduction cream available in India with a 100% safe, herbal formulation. Massaging your breasts with this cream every night will reduce cup sizes and gives relief from heavy breasts naturally.
- ISO and GMP certified
- 100% natural herbal formulation
- Contains Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, vitamin A, retinol, and ginkgo biloba extract
- Dissolves excess fat cells and tones up the breast skin
- Balances estrogen levels
- Reduces cup sizes
- Prevents breasts from sagging
- Makes breasts youthful and appealing
- Gives visible results within 2 months
- Has no side effects
Price: Rs. 2179.00 for 50 gm.
2. Alexaderm Breast Reduction and Contouring Cream
Just like the Hashmi Cute-B Cream, the Alexaderm Brest Reduction and Contouring Cream is also a natural alternative to the surgical procedure that can reshape oversized breasts, give them required lift, and make you feel confident.
- A ‘breakthrough in dermal technology’
- 100% herbal formulation
- Enriched with vitamin A, retinol, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, and ginkgo biloba extract
- Burns additional fat tissues
- Boosts collagen production
- Tightens up sagging skin
- Provides required lift
- Improves the overall shape of breasts
- Safe, secure, and effective
Price: Rs. 2300 for 0.3 ounces
3. INLIFE B-Firm Natural Breast Tightening Cream
Ladies who feel embarrassed for their huge bust size and seek the safest solution for it should go for this cream by INLIFE Healthcare. Regular application of this cream claims to give contoured breasts with minimal sagging.
- A GMP certified breast tightening cream
- Natural, ayurvedic solution
- Completely free of metals
- pH-balanced formulation
- A blend of concentrated herb extracts like sarja, aloe vera, gopichandan, shatavari, neem leaf, and rosemary oil
- Removes excess fat
- Maintains hormonal balance
- Rejuvenates the breast skin by improving both tone and texture
- Strengthens and firms up ligaments around the bust
- Averts further sagging of breasts
- Suits all types of skin
Price: Rs. 579 for 100 gm.
Read Also – Laser Bra Breast Surgery to Lift Up Your Breasts
4. VLCC Natural Sciences Shape Up Bust Firming Cream
The Shape Up Bust Firming Cream by VLCC Natural Sciences is ideal for tightening and firming oversized breasts. This helps in defining the bust contour in order to make your assets look smaller and more appealing.
- A natural, ayurvedic formulation
- Contains extracts of grape seed, jojoba, geranium, cyprus, rosemary, soybean, and pomegranate
- Rich blend provides thorough moisturization and nourishment
- Tightens breast tissues
- Tones up the entire upper body
- Reduces sagging
- Offers perfect upliftment
- Refines breast contour
- Improves skin elasticity
- Clinically tested breast firming solution
- Gives a shapely bust in just 21 days
Price: Rs. 498 for 100 ml.
Also Read – Do You Need a Breast Lift Surgery After Weight Loss?
5. Lasky Herbal Blosom Bust Beauty Firming Cream
Lasky Herbal Blosom Bust Beauty Firming Cream contains a very special ensemble of herbs that uplifts sagging breasts and reduces them into smaller and toned ones. It also improves the elasticity, tone, and texture of the skin in the bust area.
- An ayurvedic proprietary blend of natural herbs
- Uses shatavari as the key active ingredient
- Gives natural firmness and good shape
- Stimulates the skin tissue
- Rejuvenates the skin support structure
- Strengthens the ligament network around breasts
- Helps to uplift sagging breasts
- Improves the elasticity of the breast skin
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Absolutely safe on skin
Price: Rs. 399 for 50 gm.
6. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream
This Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream is a unique blend of pure and natural ingredients that firms and tones the bust line in order to make it look attractive. It also hydrates the skin deeply while restructuring the elastic fibers in it.
- Advanced formula with Bio-C Elaste
- Blends cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin E, collagen, and elastin together
- Hydrates the skin intensely
- Collagen and elastin help support the skin around the bust area
- Firms and tones the skin around the bust area
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Soothes the skin
- Paraben and phthalate-free
- Dermatologically tested
- Works even after pregnancy and weight loss
Price: Rs, 570 for 126 gm.
Read Also – How to Get Rid of Rashes Under Breasts
7. phos4us Bust Tightening Cream
With phos4us Bust Tightening Cream, you can turn your loose and saggy breasts firm, tight, and well-toned. It also delivers enough hydration, improves skin texture, and enhances suppleness to create a perkier bust impression.
- A unique blend of natural ingredients
- Increases blood flow to the bust area
- Provides tightening and lifting effects
- Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Improves elasticity
- Gives lasting firmness
- Refines bust contours
- Suitable for use above 18 years of age
Price: Rs. 585 for 100 gm.
8. Vigini Natural Actives Bust Firming Massage Cream
Vigini Natural Actives Bust Firming Massage Cream can bring your large, saggy breasts in shape with proven herbal remedies. It increases elasticity, tightens muscles, and provides a toned bust line.
- 100% natural actives
- Comprises shea butter, oak gall extract, collagen, witch hazel, argan oil, avocado oil, vitamin e, and aloe vera extract
- Nourishes muscles around the breasts
- Moisturizes the breast skin
- Reverses sagging by stimulating collagen production
- Tightens and tones up the bust line
- Shapes cleavage line
- Prevents signs of aging
- Hypoallergenic product
- Free from parabens, sulfates, carcinogens, and mineral oil
- Fully safe to use
Price: Rs. 475 for 100 gm.
9. Ciel Contour Firming Cream
The Ciel Contour Firming Cream by Clinic Dermatech preserves and enhances the benefits of bust shaping program, It is specially formulated with natural ingredients, essential oils, and actives to refine breast contours in a more appealing way.
- A rich and silky smooth formulation
- Enriched with sesame oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, rosemary, fenugreek oil, jojoba seed oil, pomelo, and ginko biloba
- Gets absorbed into the skin fast
- Delivers long-lasting results
- Hydrates and replenishes the skin
- Lifts, tones, and firms the bust line
- Reverses and prevents further sagging
- Diminishes the appearance of stretch marks
- Visible improvement within 8 weeks
Price: Rs. 950 for 100 gm.
10. Votre Tissue Nourishment Lotion
The Votre Tissue Nourishment Lotion is a specially designed cream that helps to tighten breasts by strengthening their muscles. It contains rare and precious actives to provide you with a healthy bust line.
- A natural treatment for breast reduction and tightening
- Full of vegetable complexes, plant, flower, fruit, and marine complexes
- Perfect breast recontouring for a better shape
- Nourishes breast tissues
- Strengthens breast muscles
- Tightens oversized breasts
- Uplifts sagging breasts
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic product
- Microbiologically, dermatologically, and clinically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Safe to apply even during the nursing period
Price: Rs. 890 for 150 gm.
Read Also – Options for Breast Augmentation Incisions
Precautions to Follow
While purchasing a jar or a tube of breast reduction cream is not at all a big deal, you must know how to use it the right way and follow the routine religiously in order to make the most of your efforts. Also, there are a few restrictions regarding the usage of breast reduction creams that should be known by every woman prior to using the products. Let’s have a look at all those important pieces of information that would help you get your desired results easily:
- Breast reduction creams are meant for ladies of more than 16 years. Younger girls should steer clear of them.
- Do not use these creams if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
- Always take a shower and cleanse your breasts properly before applying such creams. Pat them dry with a soft cotton towel and massage the cream gently. This will speed up the process of absorption, thereby ensuring the best outcomes.
- When it comes to using breast reduction creams, massaging is the key. Learn the right technique of massage so that the cream can actually work for you. Use the palm of your left hand for your right breast and vice versa. Follow a circular motion while applying moderate pressure as well as gentle strokes.
- Each breast needs to be massaged for at least 15 to 20 minutes. It is even better to go for 30 minutes for each side.
Be consistent with your practice. Though each of the creams comes with its own directions for usage, it is recommended that you follow a regime of ‘twice every day and thrice every week’ for faster results.
Side Effects of Breast Reduction Creams
Using the most suitable breast reduction cream will certainly reduce your cup size and make you feel beautiful. However, you may still experience side effects like rashes, irritation, itchiness, etc. In such cases, make sure to stop using the product immediately and consult your physician.
Breast reduction creams are specially designed for reducing the sizes of large and overweighted breasts. Huge bust line can make women face a number of physical and psychological challenges, which can be successfully dealt with invasive surgery or non-invasive creams. However, these creams are simpler, safer, and cheaper alternative to the surgery and you have tons of choices too. All you need to do is find the right one to suit your requirements and follow the practice carefully as well as consistently.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do Breast Reduction Creams Work?
Yes, they work to some extent. However, the results are not comparable to those of breast reduction surgery as the invasive surgical procedure can always give you better outcomes.
How Many Cup Sizes Can You Reduce?
By using breast reduction creams in a regular and consistent manner, you can go down almost one or two cup sizes.
Can Coffee Reduce Breast Size?
For some women, caffeine can be a natural remedy for breast reduction. Consuming three cups of freshly brewed coffee every day may shrink the breasts considerably.
- “Breast Hypertrophy“, ScienceDirect.com
- “Liposuction Only Breast Reduction“, emedicine.medscape.com
- “Breast Reduction“, Healthline.com