Presenting yourself best does not always come easy especially if you have unwanted hair growth on your face. It makes you feel conscious and thereby under confident from within. So how do we deal such situations?
The unwanted hair growth is mainly due to male hormone known as testosterone. This kind of excessive hair is also known as hirsutism, which is also caused in women due to several reasons. The factors that lead to excessive hair growth on women are stress, genetic factors, hormonal changes, medications etc.
Threading or waxing is an option but not every time is it possible for us to opt them, right? Sometimes we wish we could get a remedy from the comfort of our home, therefore today we bring to you some very simple forehead hair removal remedies which you can be used on a daily basis on all skin types.
1. Tweezing: This is a common way to remove excessive hair. This procedure is painless and helps to get rid of unwanted hair quickly.
2. Oatmeal scrub: Oatmeal has gentle grainy texture, which makes it a very good scrub. Scrubs help in removing the unwanted hair on your face. To make this scrub, you need ground oatmeal about half a teaspoon and one tablespoon of honey along with 8 drops of fresh lemon juice. Mix all these ingredients well and apply it on your forehead and your face or wherever you want to get rid of unwanted hair growth.
3. Sugar and lime: Take a tablespoon of sugar and mix it with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and water. Mix them well and rub it on the forehead and leave it on for 15 minutes. Follow this procedure regularly to get rid of all unwanted hair on the forehead.
4. Turmeric and lime: Take a spoon of turmeric and add some lime juice into it along with some rose water. Mix it well and apply it on the forehead. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
5. Turmeric and salt: Take a spoon of turmeric powder; add same quantity of salt to it and a pinch of baking soda to go with. Mix well these 3 ingredients with some water. Apply this on the forehead and scrub it on the skin very gently. This on regular use sheds away all the unwanted hair naturally.
Also Read – 5 Home Remedies for Hair Removal
6. Green gram powder: Green gram is a good cleanser and it also helps in removing unwanted hair from the face. Take 2 spoons of green gram powder; add 1 and 1/2 spoon of rose water into it and 1 spoon of lime juice. Mix it all well and apply it on the forehead and leave it until it is semi dry. Then scrub it with your fingers in the direction opposite to the hair growth. You can use this scrub once in two days.
7. Egg: Take egg white of one egg; add a spoon of corn flour along with one spoon of sugar. Mix all three ingredients until a thick sticky paste is formed. Apply this pack on the forehead and leave it on until it dries. Once it dries gently peel it off. This should be done every alternative day for best result.
8. Gelatin peel off mask: Gelatin peel-off mask will help to get rid of the unwanted hair growth very easily. To make this mask you will need
Unflavoured Gelatin- 1 tbsp.
Lavender essential oil- 2 drops
Milk- 2 tbsp.
Method: Mix Gelatin along with milk and essential oil in a bowl. Microwave it for 15 seconds. Apply this on your face immediately. Apply a coat of the pack on the area of unwanted hair. After fifteen minutes, peel off the mask from the face.
These simple home remedies if used regularly will help you to remove the unwanted hair growth on the forehead effortlessly.
Image Credit – Featured