- Health Benefits of the Mangosteen Fruit (Kokum)
- Flax Seeds vs Chia Seeds – Which Seed wins the Nutrition Battle?
- Natural Home Remedies For Tinea Versicolor Infection
- Black Spots on the Teeth: Causes and Home Remedies
- Sclerotherapy to Treat Varicose and Spider Veins
- Easy Cellulite Treatments to Get Cellulite Free Skin
Lotus Herbals Seduction Lip Contour Definer-Coral Pink Review
If you’re a lipstick person then applying lip liner is a must. Lip liners increases staying power of lipsticks, prevents it from bleeding and also acts as a base for lipsticks. Though I’m not a lipstick person, I use lip liners to fill my lips and then I use a clear gloss. Coral lip shades are getting popular now and I was looking for a decent lip liner in coral shade. I bought this shade online, read on to know more about it.
Price: Rs. 245
My take on Lotus Herbals Seduction Lip Contour Definer-Coral Pink:
Lotus Herbals Seduction Lip liner comes in a nice plastic retractable packaging. The body of the liner is of the same color as of the lip-liner, which makes it easily to identify. The lip-liner has an in-built sharpener at the bottom so that we can sharpen it to draw fine lines. Those people who thought that retractable pencils can’t be sharpened this one is for them. The packaging is sturdy and very smart.
“Coral pink” shade is a pretty fuchsia plus orange plus pink shade…..The mixture of three colors looks very attractive and unique. The texture of the lip-liner is smooth and it glides effortlessly on lips. But the texture is a bit drying and not very creamy. If you have dry lips then using a lip balm underneath is a must. Since the texture is tad drying, I don’t use it as a complete lip-color. I wish it was creamier so that I could use it like a lip shade as I love the color very much. When used to line lips, it defines lips really well and also increases staying power of my lipsticks. Also prevents it from bleeding and stays for good 3-4 hours. The sharpener attached at the bottom can be used to shape the lips with fine lines and then you can merge the shade.
The lip-liner is pigmented and one swipe is enough to line lips. The quantity you get at this price is good and I think it will last long. The staying power is good and it stays for around 3-4 hours on my lips and it also survived maggi. Overall, I think it’s a good lip-liner for lining lips and preventing lipstick from bleeding but it cannot be used alone.
- Smart packaging and it comes with an in-built sharpener
- Very pigmented
- A very pretty fuchsia plus orange shade
- Defines lips perfectly
- Smooth texture
- Cruelty free
- Stays for 3+ hours
- Looks patchy when used as a lip-color
- It’s not smudge proof
- Texture is not creamy
- The shade might wash out some
Final Verdict: if you like the shade “coral pink” then you should definitely get this lips liner as it defines lips perfectly. It can go well with all fuchsia and coral lipsticks. The texture is creamy and glides easily on lips. Staying power is also good.
Latest posts by Mansi Chauhan (see all)
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream Review - January 14, 2014
- Coloressence Pre Make Up Base Review - January 14, 2014
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow-Pomegranate Punk Review - January 14, 2014