- Health Benefits of the Mangosteen Fruit (Kokum)
- Flax Seeds vs Chia Seeds – Which Seed wins the Nutrition Battle?
- Natural Home Remedies For Tinea Versicolor Infection
- Black Spots on the Teeth: Causes and Home Remedies
- Sclerotherapy to Treat Varicose and Spider Veins
- Easy Cellulite Treatments to Get Cellulite Free Skin
Faces Canada Eyelash Curler Review
Well-defined eye lashes make a huge difference and that is why I wanted to try eye lash curler. This is my first ever eyelash curler and thus I dint wanted to invest in high-end brands. I thought I should try a cheaper one so I bought faces Canada eyelash curler. The eyelash curler looked pretty and affordable so I thought of giving it a try. Read on to know more about it.
Price: Rs. 169
- Finest quality stainless steel
- A super long-lasting rubber pad gives superior cushioning for your lashes
- Smooth opening and closing action
- Bonus rubber pad
My take on Faces Canada Eyelash Curler:
The faces eyelash curler is made from sturdy stainless steel with cute black handles which look like scissors. The cushioned handles are good for grip and it helps in giving the right amount of pressure. The packaging is sturdy and the plastic coating makes it easy to handle the curler. The curler a soft rubber pad attached on the top of the eyelash curler which curls lashes gently without being harsh. There is also an additional rubber pad provided which is an added advantage. Make sure to clean the rubber pad before using it for hygienic issues.
Hold the eye lash curler and make a grip, the grip should be tight as we’ll be using it near delicate areas. Now place your lashes between the rubber coatings and keep it pressed for around 10 seconds. Give a slight pressure so that your lashes can curl but don’t be too harsh. And also don’t keep the eye lash curler for too long as it can damage lashes. This curler does a good job and curls my lashes. It opens up my eyes and you can see the difference clearly. After applying mascara your eye lashes will remain curled for around 4 hours which is pretty good. Clean the padded area after every use to be on the safer side.
Overall, I am very happy with the results and I highly recommend it to everyone.
- Affordable and easily available
- Plastic coating gives a good grip
- Easy to handle
- Rubber pad are attached so that lashes curls gently
- Instantly opens eyes
- The size and shape matches my lids perfectly
- One additional rubber pad is provided
Faces Canada eyelash curler curls lashes in 10 seconds and the effects stays for long. The curler is coated with black plastic which makes it easy to grip and handle and the curler also has rubber pad attached at the top to grip eye lashes gently. Price is decent and I would recommend it to everyone looking for a good eye lash curler.
Latest posts by Mansi Chauhan (see all)
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream Review - January 14, 2014
- Coloressence Pre Make Up Base Review - January 14, 2014
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow-Pomegranate Punk Review - January 14, 2014