Elevate your beauty game with the latest trend of glitter eyebrows, following the footsteps of glitter-adorned lips, cheeks, beards, and pits. Well-groomed eyebrows are pivotal in enhancing facial allure, and adding vibrant shimmers brings a trendy and twinkling touch. Perfect for boosting your style during the festive season, glitter eyebrows offer a unique way to experiment with your look. Whether seeking a fresh approach to coloring your brows or aiming to give them a dazzling makeover, join the glittering parade for a fabulous and festive style statement. Let’s dive in!
Why Should You Try Glitter Eyebrow?
Before digging into the HOW-TO factor, you must know WHY you should go sparkly with your eyebrows. Well, ‘glitter’ is a ‘tiny pot of magic’ that can change your appearance in just one go. It has the power to add brightness to almost any look, and that too, without the requirements of any other fancy tools, products, or outfits. Some people keep looking for new ways to try a glitter treatment, which is why glitter eyebrows have become a thing. Here is why you should give it a try: (1) (2)
- From adding subtle shimmer to the brows to making them stand out, glitters can do anything and everything.
- It makes all our facial expressions beaming, gleaming, and polished so that our face looks magical!
- You can experiment with glitter brows to create daily wearable styles to dramatic ones.
- Adding glitters to your eyebrows can be a real fun.
How To Create Glitter Eyebrows
Here are the steps to jazz up your eyebrows with some eye-safe glitter. Check them out:
- Start with preparing your entire eyebrow area by applying a good primer. This is essential as a primer can prevent the skin around the brows from drying quickly. It also helps keep the glitter flecks in place by sticking them to the brows. As the primer sets down fast, just like the glue, you can cover the arches ultimately all at once.
- Apply the glitter primer generously all over the eyebrows and the surrounding area. Please use your index finger and work it thoroughly over the hairs of the brows. Most glitter primers come with a light tint, which becomes clear or transparent upon drying. Hence, you need not worry about the color of the primer during the application.
- For a milder and more natural look, you need to choose a glitter that is not very colorful yet can add a subtle shimmer to the brow hairs. You may go for something more or less similar to the actual color of your eyebrow.
- Take an eye shadow brush with dense bristles, dip it into the pot of glitter, and swipe it lightly and carefully across the arches so that the flecks of glitter get stuck to the primer applied to the hairs.
- If you want more shimmer, add glitter using the same swiping method.
- Your choice of glitter should be striking enough for a bolder and wilder look. Opting for bright, colorful glitter would make your arches sparkle like never before. It is recommended that you find something far different from the color of your brow hair.
- Use your index finger to find a suitable brush, or apply the glitter to your brows. However, you must pick the flecks in a higher ratio for this look. So, ensure you get your hands on a tiny yet dense eyeshadow brush. Otherwise, dig the glitter in with your finger and follow the shape of your brows.
Tips To Know
While getting your brows glittered, you must remember a few essential things. We have listed them down for your convenience:
- A few great color choices for making eyebrows shine are bronze, copper, pink, silver, blue, purple, gold, etc.
- Never put glue on your arches directly. It will damage your brow hairs to a large extent. Instead, opt for a primer that would hold the glitter tightly without taking a toll on your brows.
- Keep a big fluffy makeup brush handy to quickly eliminate any fallout by swiping it off.
- Use an oil-based eye makeup remover and a cotton ball to remove the glitters from your arches.
No matter how careful you are about the fallouts, you can’t avoid the dusting of the flecks on your cheeks throughout the day. You may also end up getting glitter in your eyes. But in the end, those sparkly brows will win over your heart. So, go ahead and have fun!
Dazzle up your eyebrows with glitter to add a touch of glamour this festive season. Glitter eyebrows are a versatile trend that ranges from subtle shimmer to bold and dramatic looks. Prepare your eyebrows with a primer, ensuring it’s applied generously. For a natural look, choose glitter similar to your brow color; opt for bright, contrasting glitter for a bolder effect. Use an eye-safe glitter primer, and follow simple steps for sparkling, magical eyebrows. Consider color choices like bronze, pink, silver, or gold, and remember essential tips for a flawless glitter brow experience.