Non-oily and fair skin is a virtue desired by every woman when it comes to beauty culture and why not? A glowing beauty can get eyes rolling and set everything on fire. Unfortunately, many women are plagued by the problem of oily skin and especially when it’s summer, dirt, pimples, blackheads and oil almost dripping off the face are major concerns. Together they can lead to black-spots and going by the recent boom of zombie movies, the skin clearly look nearly zombified! There is a solution though! You can go for fairness creams designed specifically for oily skins.
There is a whole bogey full of different brands offering such beauty and fairness creams with some even going to the extent of claiming instant fairness. Probably they do but be wise and unlike every frustrated lady out there, jumping onto the bandwagon with the very first issue of an advertisement is something you must consider not doing. Talk to your dermatologist and know your skin type. Find out what ingredients go well with your skin composition. This is just to make sure that fairness cream that you pick up for your oily skin is not leading to adverse skin reactions and neither is it making your skin a well-irrigated pimple land.
Did you know?
- Using too much of these fairness creams can lead to hyper pigmentation. This is also one of the causes of dark spots. Too much of anything is not good and fairness creams aren’t foolproof either.
- The aromatic compounds used in these fairness creams are potential skin irritants and can even lead to allergic reactions for sensitive and oily skins.
Now that you have a fairly good idea of do’s and don’ts, let us take a look at the top 15 fairness creams for oily skins.
15. Neutrogena Fine Fairness – Known for its holistic approach, this cream works inside out and takes care of different aspects of skin radiance. It hydrates, textures and tones the skin and provides a brighter and even tone.
14. LOreal Pearl Perfect – Vitamin C, Melanin-Block and White Micro Pearls equals brighter skin. That’s what they say. The cream takes care of both micro circulation underneath the skin and melanin production, which are responsible for skin texture.
13. Olay Natural White – With mulberry leaf extracts doubled in the cream, it gives you two times brighter skin that is intensely moisturized.
12. Clean and Clear Fairness Cream – With an oil-free formulation, this cream returns a pinkish fairness with its multivitamins and cherry extracts. It also blocks UV rays.
11. Garnier Skin Naturals Oil Control Fairness Cream – Name speaks! It controls oil. With its lemon essence, it reduces acne marks and makes your skin brighter.
10. Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow – It reduces melanin production and prevents the effects of UV rays to give a brighter skin tone.
9. Himalaya Fairness Cream – With components like walnut, citrus, Persian rose and Aloe Vera, this cream is herbal in nature and keeps your skin fresh and soft while taking control of your excessive oil.
8. Lakme Perfect Radiance – With lilies and white lotus extracts, this skin fairness cream removes dark spots and helps to control oil giving a perfect radiance.
7. Fair & Lovely Fairness Cream – They do claim to be the number one brand in the world but that’s probably because of the sheer number of users. With its multivitamins composition, the cream indeed gives a glowing and radiant skin.
6. Ponds White Beauty – With multi UV protection and pro-vitamin B3, it lightens your skin tone and makes it feather soft.
5. Revlon Touch and Glow – With SPF 15 formulation and multivitamins composition, it is known for giving a matte finish and improves the cell renewal process.
4. Lotus Herbals White Glow – With perfect blend of PA and SPF formulations, this cream is indeed good for oily skin. It is not really a cream but an emulsion that is readily absorbed by the skin.
3. Lacto Calamine – A veteran in business, it is widely recommended by dermatologists. Though there is no SPF formulation, it is perfect for oily and acne-prone skins.
2. FabIndia Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream – Grape Seed extract, jojoba oil, vitamin E, Aloe Vera extract and lactic acid are the primary ingredients that takes care of acne-prone and oily skin. SPF formulation is not present.
1. Lakme Matte Effect – This is a refreshing astringent capable of restoring skin balance, closes pores and clears debris and oil from the face. It is very refreshing.
Also Read – 10 Amazing Homemade Facial Kits for Oily Skin