When it comes to choosing the most effective vitamin E supplements, Evion 400 capsules easily top the list. You must have already heard about this simple soft gel capsules and its skin and hair benefits. In this post, we are going to reveal the truth about its efficacy.
About Evion 400 mg Tablet
- Manufacturer: Merck Limited
- Generic Name: Vitamin E
- Brand Name: Evion
- Strength: 400 mg.
- Formulation: Soft Gel Capsule
- Net Amount: 10 capsules
- Price: Rs. 27
- Shelf life: 27 months
- Availability: Easily available both offline and online
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) IP – 400 mg
- Colours in capsule shell – Tartrazine, Brilliant Blue FCF
- Preservatives in capsule shell – Methylparaben IP, Propylparaben IP
Read Also – DIY – Homemade Vitamin C Serum For A Healthy, Young And Glowing Skin
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
What Does It Claim?
“Evion caps are indicated for the therapeutic management of nocturnal muscle cramps, intermittent claudication and fibrocystic breast disease. Also useful in the reduction of risk of Coronary Artery Disease(CAD). Vitamin E supplementation is also found to be beneficial in male infertility. Evion is also indicated as a dietary supplement, in malabsorption syndromes and in those who are on a diet rich in PUFA.”
What Does It Offer?
Though the vitamin supplement claims to provide a number of health benefits, we will be focusing only on its usage for skin and hair. The best thing about Evion 400 mg is that it contains pure vitamin E with no unnecessary and harmful fillers. Hence, using it regularly in moderation will provide our body with the much needed antioxidant vitamin in suffice. It is one of the best ways to meet your daily recommended allowance of vitamin E, thereby preventing its deficiency. When taken orally, these capsules can battle damaging free radicals present in our body, which keeps us healthy and eventually makes our skin and hair look naturally beautiful. Here is a list of skin and hair benefits offered by Evion 400:
Vitamin E for Skin & Hair Care
Evion 400 is enriched with Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) which is widely used for treating dermatology related disorders. The vitamin E keeps skin hydrated, supple by maintaining the moisture level of the skin. Some of the benefits are –
1. Recent studies reveal that regular usage of vitamin E prevents extensive hair loss, makes scalp healthy, promotes growth of new hair and adds shine to your locks.
2. It is an amazing solution for repairing dry and damaged hair. Regular usage of vitamin E on hair can make dry and brittle hair smooth, shiny, and gorgeous by maintaining the required moisture level.
3. Loaded with multiple beauty benefits, vitamin E is used for scar removal. It is also used for treating acne & pimples. Its moisturizing properties make dry skin soft, supple and hydrated thus making dull skin look fresh, and absolutely healthy.
Note – Foods rich in vitamin E (cereals, nuts and seeds), Vitamin E supplements and oils loaded with vitamin E can improve the overall health of the hair and skin.
4. It helps our skin avert premature aging to a great extent. Vitamin E (1) can promote cell regeneration, which gives us a youthful look naturally.The antioxidant properties of vitamin E stimulate blood circulation (2) throughout our scalp, which is vital for healthy and proper growth of locks.
5. Oral intake or topical application can prevent our skin and cells from getting damaged by free oxidative radicals. It protects our skin from the damages caused by the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. It helps in healing wounds, burns, and even the marks left by them.
6. Vitamin E clubbed with vitamin C is used to treat dark spots and pigmentation caused by hormonal imbalance. Studies reveal that treatment is very effective in combating dark spots.
7. Topical application of vitamin E can heal dry and chapped lips by balancing moisture level and regenerating damaged cells.
Dosage And Administration
One capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
Contraindications And Interactions
Hypersensitivity to vitamin E, allergic reactions, certain drugs (Dicumarol, Warfarin, etc.), etc.
Side effects are extremely rare after administration of relatively large doses of vitamin E. However, large doses (more than 400 mg a day) can lead to allergic reactions (hives, rashes, swelling, shortness of breath), burning / tingling sensation, contact dermatitis, bruising, headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, blurred vision, fatigue, bleeding gums, thrombophlebitis, creatinuria, increase in cholesterol and triglycerides, hormonal imbalance, gonadal dysfunction, breast soreness, nausea, diarrhoea, intestinal cramps, angular stomatitis, lethargy, muscle weakness, emotional disturbances, growth of white hair. If any of these occur, check with your doctor immediately. These effects are known to be reversed after stopping vitamin E administration.
Tips And Warning
- Mix the content of Evion 400 with a little olive oil to reduce stickiness and increase efficacy.
- Always go for a patch test before using the vitamin supplement regularly.
- Make sure that you consult your doctor before using the drug. Tell him / her about all medications, supplements, or products you are using currently.
- Do not hide your pre-existing diseases, present health conditions, upcoming surgery, etc. from your doctor during consultation.
Vitamin E comes with multiple health benefits. It nourishes scalp, promotes hair growth and combats multiple hair disorders. Additionally it rejuvenates skin, maintains moisture level and fights acne, pimples and wrinkles. Whether you plan to use it topically or administer it orally, consult a dermatologist for optimal benefits.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Does Evion 400 help hair growth?
Evion 400 contains Vitamin E which has antioxidant properties and improves blood circulation when applied topically. It nourishes scalp and promotes hair growth.
Can I Apply Evion 400 on face?
Yes, You can apply it on your face. Squeeze out the content of the capsule and mix it well with your regular night cream. Apply it on your face and wash it off with a gentle cleanser or face wash next morning. It is most commonly used for treating acne and removing its scars.
Can I take Vitamin E during pregnancy?
If you are expecting, you should not be taking any vitamin E supplements until and unless you have high blood pressure, menopausal or premenstrual syndrome. Always consult your physician before taking any vitamin E supplements during pregnancy.
What are the substitutes for Evion 400?
The substitutes include E Vin 400 mg Capsule, Ecap 400 mg Capsule, Evita 400 mg Capsule, Viteolin 400 mg Capsule
Can I add Vitamin E with & Aloe Vera?
Yes, Aloe Vera is a natural moisturiser and you can mix it with vitamin E to treat fine lines, wrinkles and scars.