Preparing for an event like marriage is overwhelming. The experience itself is a roller coaster of emotions for every bride and groom. Becoming the best-looking bride is the dream of every girl, generally. However, the process involves many preparations and planning, such as dress selection and buying the best make-up kit.
Marriage is the happiest day in a bride’s life, and each bride wants to appear at her best on that D-day. For any bride, a thorough selection of the appropriate cosmetic items might be challenging. Moreover, there may be no universal guidelines for cosmetics or appearance, but a well-prepared make-up set can add more glam to the outfit.
Nevertheless, we know that you look pretty day in and day out. Your wedding is a bit exceptional. You must be the ideal image from top to bottom! There’s nothing wrong with having exceptional consideration for your makeup, and a classic wedding beauty kit is exactly what you need.
Various Cases for Bridal Beauty Kits
Bridal beauty kits are available in various shapes and sizes, and it’s vital to pick items that are appropriate for the bride’s lifestyle preferences before thinking about the contents within. Here are a few things to consider according to your needs:
- Train case beauty kits are equipped with racks for makeup product organization and highly protected bottles, but they are big and bulky.
- Makeup kits are available in bags and are made in different sizes. The perfect bag-bridal make-up kit needs to be easy to clean from the inside and have smooth zip-covers to minimize spills. In addition, the inside should be sufficiently padded so that bottles and tubes can be protected.
- Small make-up boxes are bigger and less costly than train cases. It is the best way to organize several beauty products.
- Caboodles include several pop-out shelves for the storage of makeup and a wide portion under the shelves. This is the best solution for someone who uses beauty products every day.
You could also use a basket or drawer to store your cosmetics in a single pouch and not spend extra on a make-up case. It is the case when you are one of the brides who rejects bringing your make-up with you all the time and applying it exclusively at home or work.
Things to Consider Before Buying
So how do you choose the greatest make-up when the aisles and product categories seem endless? Easy! Before buying, have a look at these points to consider:
1. Proper Research
Search for a product and read reviews from past purchasers if you have a particular product in mind. Then, seek alternate items, look for other solutions. This helps you choose the brand with which you should make a purchase.
2. Easily Applicable
Your make-up needs to last throughout the day. While you are browsing through stuff in the aisle, seek long-lasting products because they are time-saving. Look for easy-to-carry and easy-to-apply products. For instance, if you are not using fluid eyeliner, try pencil liners as they are easy to apply.
3. Prefer SPF Products
It is necessary to verify the ingredients before buying any cosmetic product. Look for products that contain mostly natural substances. Never purchase by just going with the name. SPF is an estimate of how well the sunscreen shields skin from UVB rays. Choose items that have SPF. Seek your dermatologist for the best recommendations if you are not sure.
4. Colors of Complement
Your face could seem like a color palette if the make-up on your eyes is substantially different from the lip color you’ve applied. Therefore, choose products that complement one another while selecting cosmetics. Take smart decisions by picking bundles that include all the items you want, from base to lip colors.
5. Use Testers First
It is usually good to verify if you are allergic to a certain product since you are purchasing it from a cosmetics store. Examine the testers in the shops or look for free samples before spending money on a cream foundation that you might be allergic to.
6. Skin Tone
Nobody knows better than you about your skin. Choose your makeup products based on whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin. Purchase a foundation that matches your skin tone and select a color to prevent your face from seeming like a complete mask.
Brides are quite stressed about their wedding day appearance. They should drink lots of water and sleep for at least seven to eight hours to avoid headaches, restlessness, and dark circles. Brides also should try green vegetable drinks such as aloe vera, turmeric, spinach, etc. They contain antioxidant qualities that contribute to natural face shine.
Tips to Buy
And when it comes to your bridal beauty kit, check out these few tips that may help save your day from any unfortunate events;
- For your beauty kit, create a list of things you desire.
- Do get excellent branded beauty items that are appropriate for your skin type. In addition, the opinion of a beautician might be requested for skin type and tone to be determined.
- Consider personal criteria when categorizing cosmetic items. For example, one bride may use mascara daily, whilst another may only use it rarely.
- Purchase high-quality, multi-size applicator brushes. Natural hair brushes are more durable and shed less.
- To better arrange yourself, buy several smaller bags with the main beauty kit. Then, eyes, lips, nails, etc., can be labeled upon them for easy access.
- Don’t mix and match several brands, preferably. Skin solutions such as purifiers, moisturizers, and a single-brand foundation have been created to function better together. Sometimes, mixing can cause an undesirable, harsh chemical reaction. Instead, select most of the products you used from a brand previously. This can prevent allergic reactions and unwanted outcomes at the last minute.
- Classify products in the beauty kit according to the frequency of usage as things for everyday, seasonal or special events. It creates no stress at the time of applying make-up.
- In addition to the make-up supplies, they include sponges, cotton swabs, Q-tips, blotting sheets, makeup remover, and nail polish remover in the beauty kit.
Now that you know how to buy the perfect bridal beauty kit for your marriage, you can shop as carefree as ever. You know exactly what products to pick and how to arrange them according to your desires. May it is everyday use or seasonal events, make-up needs to be complete as per your arrangement and requirements.
Using products that are suitable for your skin and within your budget is vital. You need to be careful when buying cosmetic items and have to research products prior to purchasing them. Your preference should be to buy SPF products that go along with protecting your skin from UV rays. Also, look for make-up that is easily applicable because the application part plays a huge role in your final appearance. If the application of your products is done incorrectly, it could ruin your perfectly gorgeous dress and overall appearance. It is difficult to determine which cosmetic products are suitable for your everyday routine, but you deserve to enjoy the greatest beauty in terms of pre-wedding skincare and make-up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to buy bridal make-up?
An estimated cost for a branded bridal make-up beauty kit is around USD 150- USD 200.
What possible products do I have to have in my bridal makeup?
The products that you need in your makeup bag includes:
Makeup Primer – Foundation – Setting Powder – Black Mascara – Concealer Kit – Blush, Bronzer, and Highlighter – Setting Spray – Waterproof Gel Liner – Lipstick – Hairspray – Hair Oil – Textured Spray – Curling Iron – Face Mist – Eye Cream – Emergency Spot Treatment – Face Mask
What are the best brands to buy makeup from?
Some of the best brands to buy makeup from are:
Chanel – Estee Lauder – Dior – L’oreal – Lancome – Clarins – Maybelline New York – Guerlain – MAC – Nars – Yves Saint Laurent – Givenchy – Revlon – Laura Mercier – Bobbi Brown – Covergirl – Clinique
When should you get a facial before your wedding?
At least 30 days before your big day, start getting your facial treatment to get rid of unwanted dirt and dead skin. Then, at least one week before your wedding day, it is okay to take your facials.
What to use for skin glow before marriage?
A lot of fruit and green vegetables are advised for your diet in order to maintain your skin’s hydration. Avoid spicy meals, tea, coffee, fatty foods, and smokes. Every day, drink at least 2 to 4 liters of water.