Sometimes your hair needs much more than oiling, shampooing and conditioning to look smooth and healthy. If your hair is frizzy, dry, brittle and easily tangled after a wash, it demands hydration and moisture. This can be complemented with a leave-in conditioner that specifically suits your hair type. The leave in conditioners are applied after a wash and left in your locks until the next wash. The post lists out 7 of India’s most popular leave-in conditioners that promise to leave your hair soft, healthy and fresh.
1. Wella System Professional Volumize Leave in Conditioner: Wella has a huge range of products in the market and the leave-in conditioner is just one of them. This instant repair treatment is perfect for those sunny days and promises added volume and moisturizing to the hair. The hair is left soft, with full shine and tangle free for 2 whole days without any heavy build up.
Price: Rs. 800 for 150 ml
Also Read – DIY Leave in Conditioner for Smooth Hair
2. Label M Leave In Conditioner: This is a professional product used by many hair stylists all over the world. The conditioner contains natural extracts of aloe vera and jojoba that help in locking moisture. Moreover, the product helps get rid of split ends and repair hair. The universal formation works on all type of hair to hydrate and repair them. Label M. Leave In Conditioner leaves the hair soft without weighing it down or making it heavy.
Price: Rs. 875 for 300 ml
3. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner: Schwarzkopf features a leave in conditioner in the form of a spray. It combines BC hairtherapy with Hyaluronic Acid Derivative and Amino Cell Rebuild technology to rebalance moisture in the hair and repair hair cells, ensuring soft, smooth, supple and nourished hair.
Price: Rs. 625 for 200 ml
4. Perfect Cosmetics Leave In Conditioner with Brazilian Keratin: This leave in conditioner works twofold as it provides nourishment to the hair and also assists styling. The conditioner helps restore shine and preserve color in colored or dyed hair. The conditioner contains Micro Moisture serum that seals each hair strand and helps prevent split ends.
Price: Rs 309 for 300 ml
5. TIGI Let It Be Leave in Conditioner: The product promises to make dry hair feel like silk, shiny and bouncy. Moreover, it does not leave the hair wet or greasy. The product is formulated with 88 percent organic content that is paraben free and ensures complete scalp and hair hydration. The main ingredients of this leave in conditioner include sweet almond oil and shea butter.
Price: Rs. 613 for 250 ml
6. Charles Worthington Salon Results Hair Healer Leave In Conditioner: The oil and protein infused formulation is perfect for dry hair that requires rigorous hydration. The product lingers in the hair with an uplifting white floral, lime and mandarin smell and is light enough for the finest hair also. The product aims to smoothen, moisturize, de-frizz and detangle hair.
Price: Rs. 790 for 200 ml
7. Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender and Leave in Conditioner: The conditioner is perfect for hair that lacks hydration and moisture and contains intense moisturizing formula that helps repair and restore moisture. The product is perfect for colored and chemically treated hair. Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender and Leave in Conditioner also ensures complete protection from your hair’s worst enemy that is humidity, which results in frizzy and dry hair. The product also ensures a good bye to tangles and ensures knot-free hair. The leave in conditioner can be applied to both wet and dry hair.
Price: Rs 600 for 200 ml