Night creams are creams and lotions that have been specifically designed to deep-moisturize the skin and boost its natural repair function during the night. These beauty wonders can work like magic on your skin while you sleep and make it look fresh, supple, and radiant in the morning.
10 Best Night Creams In India
Most good night creams have antioxidants and other anti-wrinkle ingredients such as retinol, which slow down the natural process of aging and give us a younger appearance. Here are the 10 best night creams in India that you can choose from. The list is in no particular order of preference.
1. L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream
This cream from the leading beauty brand L’Oréal Paris is infused with melanin, and vitamin E. Melanin reduces pigmentation and makes your skin brighter. Vitamin E protects your skin against free radicals, thus making it softer.
- The rich formula for intense moisturization and nourishment
- Infused with Vitamin E and Melanin
- Works as a skin whitening agent removes scars
- Wake up with a smoother, brighter, and luminous skin
- Soft and fresh feeling lasting 24-hours
- Firmer-looking and youthful skin with reduced signs of aging
Price: Rs. 575 for 50 ml.
2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
This cream has a very soft and mild texture, and a gentle massage with it is immensely hydrating for the skin. The fragrance is mild and just suitable for a night cream. A small quantity of this lightweight cream can cover both face and neck while giving you long-lasting moisturization.
- Exclusively formulated to suit all skin types
- Enriched with wheat germ oil to provide intensive hydration
- Replenishes and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and moisture
- It gives a soft, smooth, and fresh feeling in the morning
Price: Rs. 1245 for 50 ml.
3. VLCC Snigdha Skin Whitening Night Cream
This excellent cream from the well-known Indian brand VLCC is rich in natural oils. It makes the skin appear firm and smooth in the morning when you use it regularly at night. It is ideal for those who are looking for natural products.
- It contains skin lightening agents, reduces black spots, and promotes cell renewal
- Rejuvenates the skin by nourishing and hydrating it
- It helps retain the firm and young-looking appearance
Price: Rs. 295 for 50 ml.
4. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream
This cream from the reputed Himalaya Herbals house is lightweight and effortlessly melts the skin. It offers a heavy moisturizing, ideal for super dry skin ladies. The fragrance of the product is pretty mild and pleasing enough.
- A deep-penetrating, luxurious cream for soft, supple, and rejuvenated skin
- Rich in white lily and tomato extracts that neutralize free radical damages overnight
- Provides three essential benefits – renewal, hydration, and repairing
Price: Rs. 235 for 50 gm.
Read Also – 10 Best Depigmentation Creams Available In India
5. Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream
This is the perfect night cream that will not only repair your dead skin but also rejuvenate while you sleep. It is enriched with vitamin B3, Vitamin E, and Anti-aging retinol to give you the right supplements.
- It comes with retinol to give you a wrinkle-free skin
- Vitamin E & Vitamin B3 with unique fairness formula
- Extra nourishing and rejuvenating cream
Price: Rs. 729 for 50 gm.
Read Also – 10 Best Shaving Creams for Women
6. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Night Creme
This pink-colored cream is all you need to wake up with an amazingly refreshed face in the morning. It is not heavy in texture but takes time to get completely absorbed into the skin.
- Wake up to soft, fresh, and radiant skin with fewer signs of aging
- It keeps freckles, spots, and blemishes away
- Comes with Skin lightening Vitamins
Price: Rs. 350 for 50 g.
7. The Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream
This cream is known for superfast absorption, and you will not have an oily pillow cover once you hit the sack after applying this one. It makes your skin perfectly soft, hydrated and refreshed.
- Enriched with white tea extract, cocoa butter, olive oil, almond oil, and vitamin E
- Replenishes and hydrates the skin during the sleep
- Excellent antioxidant and anti-aging properties
Price: Rs. 995 for 50 ml.
8. Biotique Bio Wheat Germ FIRMING FACE and BODY NIGHT CREAM
Biotique Bio Wheat Germ Cream comes with the natural goodness of Wheat Germ – A natural source of antioxidants and Vitamin E. Enriched with Almond and Sunflower oils, Carrot seed extracts, and Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, this firming cream not only moisturizes but also makes the skin healthy.
- 100% Natural with goodness of Ancient Ayurveda
- Key ingredients include Wheat Germ, Almond and Sunflower oils, Vitamin E
- Suitable for both Men & Women
- Recommended for Normal and Dry Skin
Price: Rs. 230 for 50 g.
9. Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Night Cream
This night cream from Garnier offers multiple benefits. It exfoliates and removes dead skin, nourishes and lightens dark spots to make your skin soft, supple, and glowing.
- Key ingredients include Vitamin C, Lemon Essence and Yoghurt
- Exfoliates lightens and removes dark spots
- Brightens skin with its whitening properties
- Recommended for All skin types
Price: Rs. 185 for 40 g.
10. Olay Night Cream Natural White Fairness Night Moisturiser
A “7-in-1 Formula” cream loaded with moisturizing effects. Lightens skin tone by controlling melanin transfer to the outer layer of the skin.
- “7-in-1 Formula” benefits are 1. Lightens skin tone 2. Brightens dark skin tones 3. Minimizes dark spots 4. Evens out skin tone 5. Provides moisture 6. Protects from harmful rays of sun 7. Makes skin soft, supple, and glowing
- Suitable for all skin types and can be applied to Face & Neck
- It goes well with the foundation
Price: Rs. 365 for 50 g.
The most important function of a night cream is to deep moisturize skin while you sleep. Additionally, it’s collagen boosting elements can make your skin younger and glowing. Night creams come with multiple added benefits like skin lightening and dark spot removal properties.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What ingredients do you need in a night cream?
While buying a night cream, make sure your cream includes retinol, alpha-hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, and Vitamin E. On the other hand, organic creams may come with natural ingredients like milk cream, olive oil, etc.
Can I leave milk on my face overnight?
Yes, milk is an excellent moisturizer, and you can keep it overnight on your face. It removes dryness, minimizes pigmentation, and hydrates skin.
When should I start using night cream?
You can start using a night cream when you experience any signs of aging. For example, if you have dry and dehydrated skin issues, start using it immediately.
What is the difference between night cream and moisturizer?
Night creams are more robust compared to moisturizers. Night creams nourish dry and dehydrated skin and aid in the skin renewal process by boosting collagen production. Moisturizers are just good enough to deal with dry and dehydrated skin.
What are the side effects of night cream?
Typically night creams are safe, although they might create irritation if it comes into eye contact. Also, it might cause an allergic reaction if you have sensitive skin.
Do night creams work?
Typically your skin repairs itself while you sleep. Night cream not only moisturizes your skin but also promotes the production of collagen – a compound responsible for improving skin’s firmness, thus reducing wrinkles, fine lines, etc. The market is flooded with multipurpose night creams, and depending on your requirement, you can go for the one which is a perfect match for you, i.e., skin lightening night creams, anti-aging night creams, scar and dark spot removing night creams.
Are night creams good for the skin?
Yes, night creams have multiple benefits, from moisturizing your skin to promoting collagen production. It also fights wrinkles, fine lines and removes dark spots.
Do I need a night cream?
Skin repairs itself during the nighttime; hence a night cream can help the entire process, thus making your skin soft and supple.