A healthy, glowing, and youthful skin is a dream of every woman. But most of us are hardly blessed with flawless skin that is healthy from the inside out. Hence, we resort to premium cosmetics or natural beauty remedies to take great care of the skin and look our best. However, there are times when they fail to live up to our expectations. What if you suddenly figure out that your favorite commercial skin cream comes loaded with harmful chemicals? Or, maybe the DIY skincare potion you tried lately was not kind enough to your skin and gave you unsatisfactory results. Well, that is why ALASTIN skincare is here. This magical solution can give the skin a complete makeover by boosting its overall health so that you can achieve long-lasting beauty in a way that is both scientifically proven and clinically validated. Want to know more? Here is a complete guide for you.
What Is ALASTIN Skincare?
ALASTIN Skincare is an innovative product line by a specialty aesthetics company called ALASTIN Skincare Inc., in Carlsbad, CA. Since its establishment in 2015, the company has been on a mission to optimize the experience of its customers through groundbreaking scientific technologies and its fastest-growing physician-dispensed product line. The industry-wide recognition of ALASTIN is attributed to its patented TriHex peptides, which help maintain healthy skin for a lifetime by protecting, strengthening, and reinvigorating it.
The brand has also been honored as the ‘Cosmeceutical Range of the Year (2018)’ with three prestigious MyFaceMyBody awards (the internationally respected “Beauty Industry Oscars”) for its outstanding innovation in anti-aging and post-procedure skincare technology (1).
How Does ALASTIN Skincare Stand Out?
The proprietary line of skincare products developed by ALASTIN scientists is backed by breakthrough science, which sets the brand apart from tons of other premium names in the market. Human histological studies have unveiled that ALASTIN products can enhance the production and deposition of both elastin and collagen (the primary structural component in our skin) in the skin to a significant level. They can also initiate the remodeling and recycling of ECM or extracellular matrix (the largest dermal component supporting healthy cellular regeneration), thereby stimulating it remarkably.
All these help prepare, heal, and maintain the skin for various ablative and non-ablative rejuvenating procedures (surgeries, laser resurfacing, micro-needling, Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, peels, etc.) by boosting its receptivity. There is no other skincare line in the market with a demonstrated history of procedural enhancement. In short, ALASTIN skincare offers the first-in-class system for plastic surgeons and dermatologists with specifically formulated products that aid in improving their procedural margins by delivering faster, better, and longer-lasting outcomes.
The Groundbreaking TriHex Technology
A key differentiator with ALASTIN Skincare solutions is its unique TriHex Technology, which is essentially a synergistic blend of active peptides and potent botanicals. The formulation is thoughtfully designed to penetrate the skin deeply and improve its health by fighting against signs of aging and supporting its natural regenerative process. The proprietary recycling mechanism of TriHex technology includes the following three phases (2):
Aging and too much sun exposure can break down the collagen and elastin proteins in our dermis, which clump together and slow down the skin’s natural rejuvenation process. As a result, the skin’s natural protective barrier gets damaged, inviting dryness, dullness, and signs of aging. TriHex Technology helps clear out the fragments of aged collagen and elastin from the ECM while restoring the ideal environment for the production of new, healthy ones.
Skin bed preparation is imperative for maximizing the results of procedures like healing, rejuvenation, and maintenance of the skin. TriHex Technology pre-conditions the skin bed by removing debris from it and makes visible changes at the surface level of the skin by supporting the rebuilding of healthy collagen and elastin. This strengthens the skin barrier and shields it from future damage. The skin also becomes more hydrated and more elastic with less appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Regular use of TriHex Technology helps in replenishing the skin and maintaining its optimal health. As it promotes the reproduction of collagen and elastin, the skin gets revived from the inside out, and the rejuvenation continues on an ongoing basis. Eventually, you become able to achieve younger-looking skin with a soft and smooth texture, which lasts for a longer period.
The Alastin Skincare Product Range
ALASTIN Skincare products can be broadly divided into two major lines
- Procedure Enhancement Systems – These products are aimed at rejuvenating skin before and after cosmetic procedures.
- Restore and Renew – These are daily skincare products specially made to enhance the health of the skin.
The entire ALASTIN Skincare line features a host of paraben-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free products. In addition, the skincare regimen can be categorized into ‘Restore & Renew Daily Skincare’ and ‘Procedure Enhancement Skincare’(3). Following are the unparalleled skincare solutions offered by ALASTIN:
1. Restorative Skin Complex: It is not only the flagship product of this skincare line but also the ‘Highly Commended Anti-Aging Product of the Year (2018)’. It helps volumize and lift aging skin on the face, neck, and décolleté while making it even-toned. Price: $195.00
2. Regenerating Skin Nectar: The ‘Highly Commended Post-Surgery Product of the Year (2018)’, this skin nectar is ideal for supporting the skin before, during, and after cosmetic procedures. Price: $195.00
3. Renewal Retinol: Apart from active retinol, this formulation also contains potent hydrators, anti-irritants, and antioxidants, which keep skin dehydration, inflammation, and signs of aging away. Price: $55.00
4. Restorative Neck Complex: Combat redness, photo‐aged discoloration, crepey skin, wrinkles, etc., of the delicate skin on the neck and décolleté with this next-generation firming treatment. Price: $110.00
5. Ultra-Nourishing Moisturizer: Being rich in emollients, antioxidants, and phytonutrients, it hydrates intensively, nourishes deeply, and soothes profusely. Price: $70.00
6. Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm: Moisture, soothe, and protect your dry and compromised skin following rejuvenating procedures with this highly emollient formulation. Price: $40.00
7. HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36: This lightweight, all-physical sunscreen formulation offers broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays. Price: $55.00
8. Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ Sunscreen: Here is another unique broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection formulation that is water-resistant and highly moisturizing. Price: $40.00<
10. Gentle Cleanser: Enriched with vitamins and moisturizers, this sulfate-free and self-foaming cleanser removes impurities thoroughly from the skin without causing irritation or dryness. Price: $45.00
11. TransFORM Body Treatment: This is designed to be used as an ongoing standalone treatment or in synergy with fat reduction or skin-tightening procedures for addressing the texture, laxity, and creepiness of the skin. Price: $195.00
12. TriHex-Pro Skin Booster Serum: A professionally-dispensed product (super concentrated TriHex Technology) used only with a HydraFacial (hydra-dermabrasion) procedure for clearer, more radiant skin.
However, ALASTIN Skincare products are available only through authorized medical professionals to help you enjoy the maximum benefits.
Also Read – Rediscover Your Feet With Cosmetic Foot Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Alastin work?
ALASTIN Skincare boasts TriHex Technology, which is essentially a synergistic blend of active peptides and potent botanicals. Alastin is known for its wide range of skincare products which are clinically tested and highly effective.
Is Alastin skincare medical grade?
Yes, Alastin skincare produces medical-grade skincare products based on the proprietary recycling mechanism of TriHex technology which includes three phases, i.e., removal, rebuilding, and replenishment.
Where can I buy Alastin skincare products?
Alastin skincare products are exclusively available on their official website. Alternatively, you can also buy from an authorized healthcare provider.
Is ALASTIN Skincare Safe?
ALASTIN Skincare products are typically safe. However, please consult with a dermatologist if you experience allergies.
- ALASTIN Skincare® Named Cosmeceutical Range of the Year, Cision PRNewswire
- TriHex Technology, ALASTIN Skincare official website
- ALASTIN Skincare Products, ALASTIN Skincare official website