A healthy, glowing, and youthful skin is a dream of every woman. But most of us are hardly blessed with a flawless skin that is healthy from inside out. Hence, we resort to premium cosmetics or natural beauty remedies to take great care of our skin and look our best. However, there are times when they fail to live up to our expectations. What if you suddenly figure out that your favorite commercial skin cream actually comes loaded with harmful chemicals? Or, maybe the DIY skincare potion you tried lately was not kind enough to your skin and gave you unsatisfactory results. Well, that is why ALASTIN skincare is here. This magical solution can give the skin a complete makeover by boosting its overall health so that you can achieve long-lasting beauty in a way that is both scientifically proven and clinically validated. Want to know more? Here is a complete guide for you.
What Is ALASTIN Skincare?
ALASTIN Skincare is an innovative line of products by a specialty aesthetics company called ALASTIN Skincare Inc., situated in Carlsbad, CA. Since its establishment in 2015, the company has been on a mission to optimize the experience of its customers through groundbreaking scientific technologies and its fastest-growing physician-dispensed product line. The industry-wide recognition of ALASTIN is attributed to its patented TriHex peptides, which help maintain healthy skin for a lifetime by protecting, strengthening, and reinvigorating it.
The brand has also been honored as the ‘Cosmeceutical Range of the Year (2018)’ with three prestigious MyFaceMyBody awards (the internationally respected “Beauty Industry Oscars”) for its outstanding innovation in anti-aging and post-procedure skincare technology (1).
Also Read – What Is A Facelift? Your Guide To The Age-Reversing Cosmetic Surgery Here
How Does ALASTIN Skincare Stand Out?
The proprietary line of skincare products developed by ALASTIN scientists is backed by breakthrough science, which sets the brand apart from tons of other premium names in the market. Human histological studies have unveiled that ALASTIN products are capable of enhancing the production as well as deposition of both elastin and collagen (the primary structural component in our skin) in the skin to a significant level. They can also initiate the remodeling and recycling of ECM or extracellular matrix (the largest dermal component supporting healthy cellular regeneration), thereby stimulating it remarkably.
All these help in preparing, healing, and maintaining the skin for various ablative and non-ablative rejuvenating procedures (surgeries, laser resurfacing, micro-needling, Intense Pulsed Light or IPL, peels, etc.) by boosting its receptivity. There is no other skincare line in the market with a demonstrated history of such kind of procedural enhancement. In short, ALASTIN skincare offers the first-in-class system for plastic surgeons and dermatologists with specifically formulated products that aid in improving their procedural margins by delivering faster, better, and longer-lasting outcomes.
Also Read – African American Rhinoplasty – Procedure, Cost, Risks And Complications Here
The Groundbreaking TriHex Technology
A key differentiator with ALASTIN Skincare solutions is its unique TriHex Technology, which is essentially a synergistic blend of active peptides and potent botanicals. The formulation is thoughtfully designed to penetrate the skin deeply and improve its health by fighting against signs of aging and supporting its natural regenerative process. The proprietary recycling mechanism of TriHex technology includes the following three phases (2):
Aging and too much sun exposure can break down the collagen and elastin proteins in our dermis, which clump together and slow down skin’s natural rejuvenation process. As a result, the natural protective barrier of the skin gets damaged, thereby inviting dryness, dullness, and signs of aging. TriHex Technology helps in clearing out the fragments of aged collagen and elastin from the ECM while restoring the ideal environment for the production of new, healthy ones.
Skin bed preparation is imperative for maximizing the results of procedures like healing, rejuvenation, and maintenance of the skin. TriHex Technology pre-conditions the skin bed by removing debris from it and makes visible changes at the surface level of the skin by supporting the rebuilding of healthy collagen and elastin. This strengthens the skin barrier and shields it from future damage. The skin also becomes more hydrated and more elastic with less appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Regular use of TriHex Technology helps in replenishing the skin and maintaining its optimal health. As it promotes the reproduction of collagen and elastin, the skin gets revived from the inside out and the rejuvenation continues on an ongoing basis. Eventually, you become able to achieve a younger-looking skin with a soft and smooth texture, which lasts for a longer period of time.
Also Read – Is Chin Enhancement Without Surgery Possible? Know Everything About It Here
The Alastin Skincare Product Range
The entire ALASTIN Skincare line features a host of paraben-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free products. Based on the skincare regime, they can be categorized into ‘Restore & Renew Daily Skincare’ and ‘Procedure Enhancement Skincare’(3). Following are the unparalleled skincare solutions offered by ALASTIN:
1. Restorative Skin Complex: It is not only the flagship product of this skincare line but also the ‘Highly Commended Anti-Aging Product of the Year (2018)’ (4). It helps volumize as well as lift aging skin on face, neck, and décolleté while making it even-toned. Price: $195.00
2. Regenerating Skin Nectar: The ‘Highly Commended Post-Surgery Product of the Year (2018)’, this skin nectar is ideal for supporting the skin before, during, and after cosmetic procedures. Price: $195.00
3. Renewal Retinol: Apart from active retinol, this formulation also contains potent hydrators, anti-irritants, and antioxidants, which keep skin dehydration, inflammation, and signs of aging away. Price: $55.00
4. Restorative Neck Complex: Combat redness, photo‐aged discoloration, crepey skin, wrinkles, etc. of the delicate skin on the neck and décolleté with this next-generation firming treatment. Price: $110.00
5. Ultra-Nourishing Moisturizer: Being rich in emollients, antioxidants, and phytonutrients, it hydrates intensively, nourishes deeply, and soothes profusely. Price: $70.00
6. Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm: Moisture, soothe, and protect your dry and compromised skin following rejuvenating procedures with this highly emollient formulation. Price: $40.00
7. HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36: This lightweight, all-physical sunscreen formulation offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Price: $55.00
8. Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ Sunscreen: Here is another unique broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection formulation that is water-resistant and highly moisturizing. Price: $40.00<
10. Gentle Cleanser: Enriched with vitamins and moisturizers, this sulfate-free and self-foaming cleanser removes impurities thoroughly from the skin without causing irritation or dryness. Price: $45.00
11. TransFORM Body Treatment: This is designed to be used as an ongoing standalone treatment or in synergy with fat reduction or skin tightening procedures for addressing the texture, laxity, and crepiness of the skin. Price: $195.00
12. TriHex-Pro Skin Booster Serum: A professionally-dispensed product (super concentrated TriHex Technology) that is used only with a HydraFacial (hydra-dermabrasion) procedure for clearer, more radiant skin.
However, ALASTIN Skincare products are available only through authorized medical professionals to help you enjoy the maximum benefits.
Also Read – Rediscover Your Feet With Cosmetic Foot Surgery Here
ALASTIN Skincare® Named Cosmeceutical Range of the Year, Cision PRNewswire
TriHex Technology, ALASTIN Skincare official website
ALASTIN Skincare Products, ALASTIN Skincare official website
ALASTIN Skincare® Named Cosmeceutical Range of the Year, Cision PRNewswire