Oily skin comes with tons of issues, and regular facials can help it keep those at bay. But today’s fast-paced lifestyle hardly leaves any time for women to visit the salon regularly and take good care of themselves. In addition, the facial sessions at salons often become very costly deals. So, here comes the importance of natural homemade facial kits that can keep your skin oil-free and give you a salon-like glow in a much cheaper way. All you need to do is indulge in fresh and readily available fruits. So, here are the secrets to making your fruit facial kits for oily skin at home. Read on:
What Does A Facial Kit For Oily Skin Include?
Among all the beauty regimes, facial is marked as the most prominent one. Though most of us take facial as a regular cleansing and moisturizing therapy, it is more beneficial than the standard drill of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. If you have oily skin, facial will work wonders for you as it will remove excess oil from your skin and chuck out other oily-skin borne issues, such as acne, pimples, blackheads, etc. A typical facial kit for oily skin should include:
- Cleanser: An oil-free cleansing agent for thorough cleansing of the skin.
- Exfoliating Scrub: A gentle exfoliant that eliminates dead cells and prepares the skin for the next step.
- Massaging Cream: A nourishing cream applied through gentle massage for increasing blood circulation, relaxing and stimulating facial muscles, and adding a healthy, natural glow.
- Facial Mask: A refreshing mask that targets explicitly oily skin.
- Moisturizer: An excellent oil-free moisturizer that will retain the skin’s natural moisture and replenish it.
A homemade facial kit for oly skin should contain ingredients which can curb oil secretion on such skin types.
Homemade Fruit Facial Kits For Oily Skin
With so many nutrient-rich fruits available around us, a fruit-based facial kit for oily skin can be easily made at home. The trick lies in choosing fruits that can cleanse excess oil without making the skin dry, keep it oil-free for long, and moisturize it without making it greasy. Lemon, orange, papaya, etc., are some of the most widely used fruits that can be included in facial kits intended for oily skin. Combine them with other skin-friendly natural ingredients, such as aloe vera, honey, rose petals, etc. to get the best results.
Following are the secrets to making some super effective fruit facial kits for oily skin at home:
- Take a slice of raw papaya and puree it to form a fine paste. This cleanses the skin by eliminating dirt and excess oil and effectively removes blemishes and dark spots from the skin.
- Make a vitamin C-rich cleanser by mixing lemon, orange, and tomato in a mixer along with a bit of raw milk. This will make your skin squeaky clean while retaining its natural moisture.
- Put a chunk of ripe papaya, some fresh aloe vera gel, plain yogurt, and honey into a mixer and prepare a semi-liquid concoction. It will cleanse and smoothen your skin while healing and protecting it efficiently.
- Take a teaspoon of honey in a bowl and mix an equal amount of lemon juice with it. Rub your skin gently with this mixture and wash it off after a while. This will remove all dirt and dead cells from your skin naturally.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to two teaspoons of lemon/orange rind and use the mixture to exfoliate your skin.
- Make a thick paste by combining milk, honey, and oats with mashed bananas. This will help you scrub off all impurities gently from even the most sensitive skin.
- Add some cornmeal to fresh orange juice to come up with a thick rough texture paste. Scrub your face carefully to get rid of dead cells, grime, and excess oil.
- Take a tablespoon of cucumber puree, a teaspoon of orange juice, and 1/4th teaspoon of honey. Mix these ingredients nicely to form a smooth paste and add a drop of peppermint oil to it. Unlike commercial products, this massaging lotion will make your skin supple and glowing without bringing any side effects.
- Virgin aloe vera juice is very nourishing, and you can apply it directly to your face to provide enough nutrition to your facial skin naturally. Massage gently with your fingertips by following a firm circular motion and wash off after 15 minutes.
- Grate a small cucumber and add orange juice, honey, and peppermint oil to prepare a soothing and nourishing massaging cream. It will reduce excess oil production, keep breakouts at bay, and diminish dullness.
Also Read – Discover Healing Properties Of Aloe Vera Here
- Blend a tablespoon of powdered orange peel with orange juice and form a smooth mask. It will treat your oily, acne-prone skin the right way and make it clear in no time.
- Mix aloe juice and Fuller’s Earth (Multani mitti) in the right proportions to make a smooth paste. Both these agents will bring a glow to your skin without making it oily.
- Mash a fully ripe banana nicely and combine some honey and a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with it. This vitamin-rich mask will give you healthy and blemish-free skin by controlling the secretion of oil in your skin effectively.
- Extract a cucumber juice and blend it with some Fuller’s earth and a little lemon juice. It will help you maintain the natural oil balance of your skin by absorbing excess oil and regulating further secretion. The mask also tightens large pores, giving the skin a healthy appearance.
- Take 20-25 fresh rose petals and boil them in a cup of water. Once it cools down, filter the rose water and add a few drops of it to 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice. Apply this concoction all over your facial skin to moisturize it profoundly.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey to a cup of aloe pulp and blend until the mixture turns creamy. Now, add 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil and a few drops of rose water to it. This aloe-based moisturizer will keep your skin toned.