Thinking of giving your facial cream a rich and luxurious makeover in an all-natural way? You have come to the right page. In this post, we will share the DIY recipe for a super silky and divinely smelling face cream that will instantly absorb your skin without leaving any oily residue and make it fresh, soft, and supple. Let’s start:
DIY – Luxurious Natural Face Cream Recipe
- Organic coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Organic olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- Organic sesame oil – 4 tablespoons
- Organic grape seed oil – 4 tablespoons
- Pure organic aloe vera gel – 8 tablespoons
- Vitamin E oil – (1/4) teaspoon
- Beeswax pastilles – 1 tablespoon
- Organic hydrosol (floral water) – 16 tablespoons
- Essential oil – 8 to 15 drops
- A double boiler
- A blender
- A large saucepan made of stainless steel
- A medium-sized saucepan
- A medium-sized mixing bowl
- Storage container(s) of your choice
- A spatula
- In a large saucepan, take all the oils, i.e., organic coconut oil, olive oil, organic sesame oil, and organic grapeseed oil. Place it over deficient heat and let the oil mixture warm up thoroughly. Make sure that it is only warm and not burning hot.
- Put the beeswax pastilles in the medium-sized saucepan and place it over low heat. It would be best if you melted the beeswax slowly until it almost liquefies.
- Pour organic hydrosol into the mixing bowl and add pure organic aloe vera gel. Blend them nicely.
- Place the double boiler over low heat and pre-warm it.
- Keep the storage containers clean and handy.
Step By Step Method
- Take the large saucepan with the melted oil mixture into the top section of the double boiler you have already pre-warmed. Pour the melted and almost liquefied beeswax into it. Ensure that the melted oil and melted beeswax mixture is in a liquid state. If the beeswax is getting complicated, heat the double boiler to reach and maintain the needed temperature.
- Pour the organic hydrosol and organic aloe vera gel mixture into the blender. Add vitamin E oil to it. Also, add essential oil drops of your choice. Blend everything for 4 to 5 seconds to prepare a smooth concoction.
- Once you finish the first blending phase, remove the lid mid-section and turn the blender on low speed. This time, you can easily see the hydrosol-aloe gel-essential oil mix moving in a whirling motion inside the blender.
- Slowly pour the melted oil and beeswax mixture into the center of this whirling content. Pour it from a considerable height so the stream becomes thin and slow. This might be challenging; however, patience is the key to this step.
- The complete mixture inside the blender will look odd at first. But as the whirling motion continues, it will begin to emulsify and get a thick, creamy texture. You will also understand that the mixture is thickening up and reaching the desired consistency by listening to the sound of blending, as it will change over time.
- Once your rich and luxurious cream is ready, turn the blender off. Scrape down the blender’s base and around the blades and mix the cream thoroughly.
- For the last time, turn on the blender and run it in a ‘pulse’ motion to give the whole thing a final mix.
- Transfer the cream to the storage container(s) immediately. Use the spatula and get all the stuff out of the blender.
- Place the containers in the refrigerator and let them sit for 2 to 3 hours. Voila!
Also Read – DIY – Golden Facial Mask For Young Radiant Skin
A Few Tips To Remember
We have a few helpful tips for you that would help you get the most out of your lush face cream:
- Calendula Herbal Oil can be a great addition to this natural face cream recipe. You can replace the organic olive oil with an equal amount of this oil.
- You can find any organic hydrosol of your choice. There is no specific requirement.
- Lavender essential oil is the most suitable choice for this luxurious face cream. However, you can opt for chamomile essential oil, rose essential oil, sandalwood essential oil, orange essential oil, etc., if you wish.
- If a double boiler is unavailable at your end, get a Pyrex measuring jug set. All you need to do is fill a heat-proof pan halfway with water and place it in a heat-proof pan.
What are you waiting for? Make your all-natural luxurious face cream today and pamper your facial skin like never before. Enjoy!
Create a luxurious natural face cream with this DIY recipe. Combine organic coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil, grape seed oil, aloe vera gel, vitamin E oil, beeswax pastilles, organic hydrosol, and essential oil. Warm the oils, melt the beeswax, blend the hydrosol-aloe gel mixture, and slowly incorporate the melted oil and beeswax. Blend until creamy, transfer to containers, and refrigerate. Customize with tips like adding calendula herbal oil or choosing different essential oils. Enjoy fresh, soft, and supple skin!