If we start counting the adornments for legs, the number would be really less. But whatever is there is worth a good glance. Have a look on top 20 Mehndi designs for feet…
1. Let’s start with this sleek but breathtaking design. Complementing both feet of a belle, this Mehndi design has brought beauty alive in its simplicity.
2. Golden glitter in a floral design ornamented with beautifully crafted henna leaves. This Mehndi design can give any modern tattoo a run for its beauty.
3. Looking for a cute design to adorn your feet during karwa chauth? This Arabic design will surely attract you.
4. If you love those Bengali style decorations for feet, this Mehndi design can get you going. This design looks really attractive with folk art patterns.
5. Go modern with Mehndi! Defy those painful tattoos with this catchy henna pattern. It starts from the upper half of your feet and goes to the knees. And you can make the style statement by putting it in your single leg.
6. Tinges of red and lush green on true henna color! This Mehndi design is aesthetically crafted for a bride’s feet.
7. Sizzle in a gown to flaunt your amazing Mehndi design. This floral pattern goes beyond the myth of henna being traditional. Draw it on your feet to draw everyone’s attention…
8. An artistic design on upper part of your feet and complementing patterns on your fingers – this design is good to be put on every occasion when you want to adorn your feet beautifully as well as want to keep it simple too.
9. Who says henna is only green… Paint your blue this season. In cute paisley designs, this Mehndi pattern will look amazingly attractive. To make your feet look more appealing, you can go for pink nail paints.
10. Flaunt your feet in tones of red and maroon… this Mehndi design is traditional yet modern!
11. When it comes to the D-Day, every girl loves to stick to the best-kept Indian tradition. Adore your culture’s richness with this intricate Marwari Mehndi design on your feet.
12. How about going different? Everyone adorns her upper side of feet with henna; you can be different by making attractive designs on bottoms of your feet.
13. Your feet can be a nice canvas… Go for an artistic mermaid Mehndi design with the shown pattern. It’s unique as well as pretty…
14. A full-leg Mehndi design can’t be more beautiful than this. It has every ingredients of an authentic Indian Mehndi pattern.
15. Add colors to your party with this attractive floral Mehndi pattern for leg. Wear a short traditional skirt and let people know about your Indian inheritance in tones of modernity.
16. This chic design has many reasons to allure girls. Applied on the rear part of your legs, this modern Mehndi design is simply exquisite.
17. If you think that Mehndi can be applied in only in lower-body of a person, you are wrong. It looks equally beautiful when put on thighs…
18. Go for a hip-hop party with this cute Mehndi design. It will increase your glam quotient.
19. A design that looks common can turn into a unique Mehndi pattern if you use little bit of creativity… This attractive Mehndi design on leg can allure any teen queen with its floral grandeur and cute motifs.
20. Go for a full leg decoration with this Mehndi design. An apt pattern for newly weds, this design will look striking on western bottom wears too…