Hair treatments are a plenty and the ones especially from natural products are very popular among girls. The reason is not just easy availability but the fact that it is very useful too. Now a days every girl is suffering from hair damage and the reason behind is the excess use of hair products, straightening, drying etc. If your hair has reached this stage then do not worry we still have many treatments that can help you restore the same healthy hair back in its place.
Vegetable oil helps to repair the damaged hair. It will reconstruct the hair as well as add shine to your hair. Vegetable oil helps us a great deal to achieve the healthy hair back. Here is how you need to use vegetable oil treatment to treat your hair:
Points to note when you do vegetable oil treatment:
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- After washing your hair well, dry it naturally and then you may go for vegetable oil treatment.
- Vegetable oil needs to be applied in every inch of the hair. Once the oil is applied from root to tip, you should run your fingers through your hair massaging gently. You can also use a comb with large bristles and comb through your hair.
- After that, massage of your scalp well, for at least 5 minutes.
- Boil some water and dip a clean towel in it, rinse out the excess water and wrap the towel around the head for some time. The towel should cover the entire hair from root to tip. This way the steam will enter the scalp and the oil will be secreted completely into the scalp.
- Repeat this for 8 to 10 times or for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair after this with cold water. Avoid using hot water for washing your hair as this can cause damage to your hair.
- After washing dry your hair naturally.
Also Read – How to do Hot Turban Therapy at Home?
Which are the best vegetable oil that can be used for hair oil treatment?
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is one the best vegetable oil for hair. It helps in hair growth and also in making the hair thick, black and long.
- Olive oil: Olive oil as everyone is aware is widely used on hair for its benefits. Vegetable oil basically has the power to add extra moisture to your as opposed to the regular oils, So if you have extremely dry and coarse hair then vegetable oil can do wonders to your hair.
- Sunflower oil is also quite good vegetable oil for hair treatment. Vegetable oil is especially great to cleanse tiny dust particles that are responsible for dandruff, hair loss and scalp irritation.
Apart from this, massaging the vegetable oil is as soothing as well as relaxing like any best conditioners available in the market.
You can mix up extra virgin olive oil with coconut oil and use it for hair oil treatment. The vegetable oil treatment can be done twice a month for great results.
Also Read – The Benefits of Hair Spa Treatment