Dry skin has loads of potential to grab away your self confidence. Dry skin means lack of suppleness or softness, as such it means your skin is in deep need and urgency of care to be moisturised. Keeping your skin moisturised only when the dryness calls for, or the weather compels to may not be a wise practise to follow.
Moisturiser acts as the food for our skin which helps it to keep healthy and glowing as long as we follow it. When one begins offering their skin with a healthy dose of moisturiser, your skin will be visibly healthy and supple. Such well hydrated skin has a strong potential to combat the harsh climate changes be it sun or wind.
When one ensures that their skin is hydrated at all the times, it enhances the skins ability to repair and make way for new cells which in turn ensures a youthful you conquering over your growing age. One may make use of certain guidelines when moisturising their body and face.
1. Getting rid of the essential skin oils – It is observed people who suffer from the problem of acne, tend to keep their face clean and oil free at all the times. Oil is the prime culprit that enhances the scope of acne development, and thus moisturisers which generally may offer a little greasy feel are been omitted. However such phenomena may completely deprive you of the essential bodily oils and make your skin look dry and wrinkled. Thus it is advised to moisturise the acne prone skin but with quality products that are oil free.
2. Do you have a dry skin – There are several people who by default have a dry skin. In such instance they have no other option but to keep themselves moisturised at all the times. The only inconvenience that one may have to undergo may be of feeling that sticky and greasy feel for most of the day. In order to avoid any such inconvenience one may make use of moisturisers that are more of water base, like cucumber based etc.
3. A youthful facial Cream – There are several moisturising products available in the market that has high potential to protect one’s skin from harsh sunlight or other climatic changes. One should make a wise selection on a particular brand of moisturiser and further make sure they use it daily for 365 days of the year. Such care and pampering of skin will reward you with a young and happy skin tone.
4. Caring for your hands and legs – When one follows modern trends of clothing and fashion, several times our hands and legs are expected to be stylishly exposed. In order to keep them looking healthy and supple it needs a regular moisturising on your hands and legs. One is advised to apply the lotion on every inch of their hand and legs thus giving them a healthy dose of hydration. Such practise will offer a baby soft look for your skin which you won’t be able to resist.
5. Losing weight might dehydrate you – Often the parts where we lose on weight tend to look wrinkled and dry and may lack elasticity. Thus along with following a gym for shaping up their body one should make sure that they take a shower that is followed by immediate moisturising of themselves. A damp skin absorbs the lotion well and returns great results in the form of soft and beautiful skin.
Also Read – 6 Homemade Skin Toners for Glowing Skin here
Image Credit – 1