Flowers, peacock, radha-krishna and amazing motifs, Marwari mehndi designs are simply exquisite. No wonder, they are a rage across the globe. Here, we have picked best 10 of them. Have a look on these amazing mehndi designs and adorn your hand…
1. This is the essence of a true Marwari mehndi design. This pretty design won’t take too much of time and would adorn your hand gracefully.
2. Custom made for a bride’s hand, this design will make your hubby get lost in beauty of your hand. Make your wedding moment more beautiful by asking your husband to find his ‘initials’ in this lovely Marwari mehndi design.
Also Read – Traditional Mehndi Designs for Diwali
3. With tinges of modernity, this marwari mehndi design can tempt both, a modern metro girl and a simple village belle. In this design geometrical patterns are wonderfully amalgamated with traditional Marwari patterns.
4. Dulha-dulhan design is the USP of Marwari mehndi. Every bride of the community feels her adornment incomplete without having dulha-dulhan crafted on her both palms.
5. A traditional Marwari mehndi design is full of attractive patterns. This design tells the saga behind the popularity of Marwari mehndi designs.
6. These motifs would take anyone’s heart away. The henna peacock looks as attractive as the real one and those delicate lines are simply enthralling.
7. Complemented with chess-board and petals, this henna design looks stylish in its simple garb. It’s easy to make and pretty to flaunt.
8. A perfect adornment for your beautiful feet. The chessboard henna embellishment will look extremely pretty while carved aesthetically on your feet.
9. This Marwari mehndi design looks a bit like Arabic mehndi design. This is for a modern you. It is apt to be put on a college fest or normal office days.
10. Paisley, flowers and dots, this design is more like a henna painting. Marwari mehndi artists are no less than an acclaimed artist whose paintings earn millions of bucks.
Also Read – 10 Simple but Beautiful Bridal Mehndi Designs