Being a working woman does not always mean that you can juggle anything and everything efficiently. Well, you can tackle your work pressure well, while taking great care of your family. Alright. We admit it. But what about those dark spots, pimple marks, fine lines and tan on your face that you have been ignoring for long? Come on! Your skin also needs your love, care and pampering. Here is how to treat it the right way:
1. As you need to go out every day, your skin gets dehydrated due to several factors. Skipping the facial cleanser and splashing your face only with water in the morning will help retain its natural moisture.
2. Apply a facial serum right after taking a shower. Its active ingredients will shield your skin from oxidative stress as well as environmental pollution without causing any sort of greasiness.
3. Never ever skip your sunscreen. Choose one that comes with an SPF between 30 and 50 so that your skin gets the utmost protection from the harmful ultraviolet rays (both UVA and UVB) of the sun.
4. Wash your face with a gentle yet deep cleanser right after returning home. It should contain vitamin C so that your skin becomes fresh and breathable as it gets rid of excess oil, dirt, dust and makeup.
Also Read – Ditch Monsoon with These Superb Skin Care Tips Here
5. Moisturize your skin at least twice a day – before wearing the makeup in the morning and after cleansing the face in the evening. This would lock in the natural moisture of the skin and speed up the process of repairing the damaged cells.
6. Find skincare products containing vitamin A, C and E in order to get a blemish-free, radiant complexion. These are potent antioxidants, which prevent free radical damages and keeps premature aging at bay.
7. Use facial masks to awake your skin, soothe it properly and add a touch of glow to it. You can keep a good peel-off mask handy to get rid of dull and tired skin instantly, even at the office.
8. Tone up your skin by rubbing an ice cube all over it. This way, your pores will open up and your chances of developing ugly breakouts will go significantly low.
9. Exfoliate your skin at least thrice every week. Going out every day means developing lots of dead skin cells, which eventually results into unexpected skin issues. Scrubbing your face frequently can help you avoid this.
10. Steam your face as soon as you are done with exfoliation. This is a great way to ward off blackheads that you may have got on your nose and chin.
11. Apply a good quality night cream thoroughly before going to bed. It will repair your skin and heal the damages throughout the night so that it remains healthy and young-looking for long.
12. Consume a well-balanced diet containing lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Avoid all sorts of junk, processed, sugary and caffeinated foods. It will help you maintain the health of your skin. Also, opt for food supplements in case you do not have enough to eat during the office hours.
Also Read – Summer Skin Care – Dos and Don’ts for your Skin This Summer Here
13. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water (anywhere between 7 to 10 glasses) throughout the day. It not only keeps the cells moist, but also detoxifies the body, thereby giving a healthy and glowing skin.
14. Sleep well. A good night’s sleep is extremely important for a flawless skin, especially when you are a working woman.
15. Lead a healthy lifestyle. Do not bring your work to the home. It will increase your stress level that will reflect on your face.
Image Credit – Featured, 1, 2