Every girl has something in her body that she is not happy about, right? We always want to address the issue but it be could be an issue that you cannot speak about even to your closest friends…well,we will address one such issue that gives you sleepless nights- Dark inner thighs!
Hot pants are such a trend this season, but you feel conscious of donning them, thanks to your dark inner thighs? Well not anymore, we get you the best of the treatment that you can use at the comfort of your home without spending extra bucks on it.
Before we tell you the remedies it is important to throw some light on the factors that trigger the darkening of inner thighs:
• Excessive sweating
• Dry skin
• Wearing tight garments
• Excessive friction of the inner thighs
Ways to prevent the darkening of inner thighs:
• Make it a point to use talcum powder on your inner thighs to avoid excessive sweating.
• Always generously moisturize the skin on the inner thighs especially in the night to avoid the skin becoming dry.
• Wear loose garments
• Before going out apply petroleum jelly to reduce the friction of the inner thighs while walking.
Home remedies to lighten the dark inner thighs:
1. Lemon: lemon is known to be a natural bleaching agent. Therefore lemon can be cut into half and directly massaged on the inner thighs for around 15 minutes daily before bath. Post bath do not skip applying a body cream on that area.
Also Read – Benefits of Honey Lemon Tea for Skin & Health Here
2. Milk and honey: this claims to provide instant lightening of inner thighs. Mix raw milk and honey and apply on the inner thighs. Repeat the procedure daily to achieve best results.
3. Oatmeal: Oatmeal along with yoghurt and few drops of lemon juice also forms to be a great recipe to lighten the inner thighs. Leave this pack on the inner thighs for 20 minutes and wash off. The oatmeal exfoliates the skin, yoghurt and lemon juice are lightening agents.
4. Sandalwood: Sandalwood mixed with rose water is great to be massaged on the inner thighs, leave it on for maximum 15 minutes and wash it off.
Also Read – Natural Skin Whitening with Sandalwood Face Pack Here
5. Besan: Take besan or gram flour, yoghurt and turmeric, blend it all together and apply it on the inner thighs and leave it till 20 minutes.
Also Read – 10 ways to use besan for glowing skin Here
6. Glycerine: Take few drops of glycerine, lime juice and rose water. Mix them together and apply it on the inner thighs in the night and leave it overnight. The product will work on lightening the area throughout the night.
7. Potato: Peel off the potato skin and slice it and rub it on your inner thighs. Potato can be ground into paste and then mix it in raw milk and apply it on your inner thighs and leave until dry.
8. Almond: Soak the almond in milk overnight, then grind it well into a smooth paste and apply it on the inner thighs at least for 10 minutes. This treatment is very good for lightening the inner thighs.
Also Read – The Benefits of Almond Oil on Hair and Skin Here
9. Papaya: Papaya is known for its whitening properties. Cut the papaya, mash it into a smooth paste and apply it on the inner thighs. Massage it into the skin for 5 minutes for best results.
10. Milk and lemon juice DIY: Raw milk and lemon juice are the best combination to lighten the dark inner thighs. Take raw milk 2 Tbsp and add a few drops of lemon juice to it and apply it on the inner thighs for 20 minutes. This is a very good bleaching agent and if applied regularly it will bring in great results.
It is truly amazing that we have so many wonderful ingredients in the kitchen which have so many wonderful properties to sort out all your beauty issues. So when we have such a big treasure in our kitchen, there is no need to spend big money on products which have chemicals that can harm your skin or have certain side effects.
Image Credit – Featured,1