If there was something that we could stop, then it would definitely be aging, right? No matter what we do, we cannot stop aging, it is a change that is going to happen and we have to accept it however what we can do is slow down the aging process.
There are many things we can do in our daily life which will help us stay young. Let’s see what they are:
1. Drink water: Water is very important factor to slow down the aging process. That is because, body is made up of 60% water and everyday routine depletes this resource therefore it needs to be replenished. As per studies, we need to drink minimum 8-10 glasses of water daily. This way you will give the body the required water and that will keep the internal organs hydrated and in great condition. Apart from this drinking water also helps in good digestion and prevents bowel irregularity. All this collectively contributes in making your skin vibrant, supple and toned as water makes sure the toxins are flushed out from the body and the body is hydrated.
2. Exercise: Exercise is very important to remain healthy and slowing down the aging process. A good work out regime is very important to condition various systems in our body. Exercise helps to burn extra calories and keep you fit and healthy. It will rejuvenate the skin and increase the blood flow to various parts of the body thus keeps you glowing.
3. Diet and nutrition: As per studies, the food we take defines us. If we consume good nutritious food, then we can maintain a good health. Our food should comprise of all nutrition that our body requires. We should include more green leafy vegetables, fruit juices in our diet along with sprouts, eggs, fish etc.
Also Read – 9 Anti-Aging Benefits of Oregano Oil
4. Decrease the stress level: Everybody has stress and tensions in life, but stressing out does not really help in solving the problems. Try to be calm in all situations and then deal it.
5. Get your dose of Antioxidants: Make sure you feed your body with the antioxidants that it requires. Include green tea in your daily routine as it has loads of antioxidants. Studies have found out that green tea has the ability to inhibit oxidative stress and also the potential inflammation that might result from it. Berries like blueberries and blackberries have antioxidant compounds called anthocyanin which will decrease the growth of certain cancers besides that it also helps in brain function and muscle tone.
6. Include pomegranate juice: A glass of pomegranate juice daily can help you keep the wrinkles at bay. Pomegranate, besides preventing heart disease and helping in stress relief, can also slow down the natural oxidation.
7. Olive oil: Using Olive oil in your cooking can help you prevent age-related diseases. Apart from that it can lower the heart diseases and cancer.
8. Vitamin C: Make sure you get your daily dose of Vitamin C as this boosts the cell renewal. Vitamin C helps form collagen, which helps in smoothening the wrinkles and fine lines.
9. Fruit facial: Pamper your skin well to slow down the aging process. The more your skin feels loved that much more the aging slows down. So treat your skin well. Get your regular facials done, if you cannot afford to go to the parlors every often, try to do some quick fix remedies at home. Papaya is very good for slowing down aging. Simply smear some papaya mix on your face and you are done. Papaya has fruit enzyme called papain, which exfoliates dried-out skin and decreases the melanin deposition. You can also try strawberry as it has plenty of beta carotene and vitamin-A, which helps in regeneration of collagen. Aloe Vera is another anti-aging skin care solution. Aloe Vera can help in reducing wrinkles, facial lines and in slowing down the aging process.
Image Credit – Featured