So how do you look when you get up in the morning every day? Messy hair, oily face, dark circles under eyes- the less said the better, right! Well, we really have the option to change all that and how that would be possible is what we are discussing today.
Waking up gorgeous can be a reality if you follow some simple beauty rules along with certain changes in your overall lifestyle.
Also Read – Irish Beauty Secrets to Help you Get Gorgeous
• Never miss your night beauty routine: Once you are done with your whole day and just before you are off to sleep, take out 5 minutes and follow this routine every day and your skin will thank you for that. Cleanse your face well to remove all the dirt makeup that must have accumulated throughout the day. A gentle cleanser with soothing fragrance is what you should use.
Also Read – 8 Common Nighttime Beauty Habits to Break
• Moisturize your skin: Hydrating your face as well as the other areas of your body is very important if you want to be waking up with a soft and smooth skin. For your face, always choose a moisturizer that suits your skin type. If you have an oily skin then you can choose a light moisturizer but going to sleep without moisturizing your face is like leaving your skin starving! If you have a skin that is prone to breakouts, you can go for a moisturizer prescribed by your doctor after consulting your dermatologist. Apply a rich body cream on the rougher parts of your body like your hands and feet and sleep with socks on to prevent drying of the feet.
• Comb your hair: Damage to your hair can very well be possible in those long hours of sleep wherein you are literally tossing and turning away to glory. So to protect your tresses from the potential damage you can tie your hair up into a bun or a loose braid, whichever is comfortable with you. This will not only prevent the hair from damage but give you those splendid sexy waves too.
• Clean your teeth: A healthy looking teeth is very crucial for waking up with gorgeous skin, so be regular with your dental hygiene. Make sure you always brush your teeth with good toothpaste, floss and use a mouth wash regularly. Change your tooth brush every 3 months. In case you have stained teeth, then there is a quick fix for you. Just take a tiny amount of baking soda and add a few drops of lemon juice into it and brush your teeth with this. This scrub will clean all the stains off your teeth and leave it squeaky clean.
• Practice yoga: Follow a ten minutes yoga routine daily. It should include simple breathing exercises, stretching etc. something that directs the blood flow to your face. Practice Suryanamaskar (sun salutation) for overall benefit.
• Meditation: A small meditation prior to sleeping and after waking up would do wonders for the skin and induce great sleep. It helps to evoke the positive energy inside you and calms down your nervous system and prepares you for the day ahead.
• Pile up your pillows: Lying flat during your sleep can make fluids pool around your eyes and that will make your eyes look puffy when you wake up in the morning. Therefore pile up your pillows and keep your head elevated so that fluid does not gather near your eyes and you will look gorgeous when you will be waking up in the morning.
• Do not sleep on your stomach: Our head weighs around 7 to 8 pound approximately, which is a lot of pressure to be putting on the face for a long period. So we should avoid sleeping on our stomach as much as possible. If you have an issue sleeping on your back then try sleeping on your side with the support of a pillow.
Implement these simple changes in your daily routine and you will soon realize how gorgeous you can really wake up daily.
Also Read – Natural Face lift Tips – Try Facial Exercises