Skin issues are plenty but the one that worries us the most is the one that affects the face. Most of the issues related to the skin are due to pollution and the changes in the climate. The result is acne, pimples, rashes etc. Other than the obvious skin issues, the one that affects the face are chin blackheads.
Blackheads are generally formed on nose, forehead as well as cheeks. They may also appear on the ears or anywhere else on the body.
Also Read – 10 Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads
What are these blackheads?
Blackheads are tiny bumps, embedded in pores and it is filled with dead cells and sebum. The main reason that causes blackheads is excessive use of cosmetic products and hormonal changes in the body. The most irritating thing about chin blackheads is that they are every prominent on the face. Since it is very noticeable everybody wants to get rid of it.
How do we get rid of chin blackheads?
There are many ways of getting rid of chin blackheads however including many prescription medicines to treat the blackheads, natural remedies are also plenty and they are the safest and best.
By using simple home remedies with ingredients right from your kitchen, you can get rid of chin blackheads.
Home remedies to treat chin blackheads:
- Oatmeal: Take some oatmeal, add a few drops of water to it and mix it well until it forms a good paste. Then apply this paste on the chin. Leave it for some time until it dries and then massage it and remove it off.
- Turmeric and mint: Turmeric is an excellent ingredient to treat blackheads. Take some turmeric, add around two tablespoon of mint juice into it and mix well. Apply this mixture on the chin blackheads and leave it to dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Sea salt: Sea salt as well as micro beads are excellent to eliminate blackheads.
- Orange peel powder: Take little orange peel dry it in the sun for few days and then powder it. Take this orange peel powder. Mix it with rose water, apply it on the chin blackheads and leave it for some time. Rinse this well with warm water. This pack is good to suck out excess oil in the chin and eliminate the dirt too.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is also considered to be very good to eliminate blackheads. Apply Aloe Vera pulp directly on the chin blackheads and allow them to stay on the chin for good 15 minutes. Once it dries wash it off with warm water.
- Rice powder: Rice powder is said to be very effective in treating chin blackheads. All you got to do is mix the rice powder in water and then mix it with few drops of lime juice or water and apply it on the chin blackheads. Leave it for some time and then wash it off.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda helps in treating the chin blackheads well. Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and add water into it to form a paste. Apply this mixture on the blackhead and massage it well using your finger. Do not massage for long as that might aggravate the situation. Then wash it off.
- Toothpaste: Toothpaste also works well against chin blackheads. Take steam and then apply toothpaste on blackheads and leave it on the chin for good one hour. After that wash it off and do it regularly to see the desired result.
- Lemon: Lemon is considered to be very good remedy for chin blackheads. All you need to do is take one lemon, cut it into half and then massage it on the chin blackheads. The acidic nature of the lemon works well on eliminating blackheads.
Also Read – Is Chin Enhancement Without Surgery Possible?
Other than using these remedies, take care of a few things and they are:
- Do not touch your face and the chin blackheads unnecessarily.
- Avoid junk food.
- Cleanse your skin regularly and exfoliate it twice or thrice a week.