Who doesn’t love to have thick long hair? But there are a lot of factors that take a toll on the health of our locks and prevent them from growing fast. So, let’s talk about some simple and effective home remedies today that will help trigger our hair growth significantly:
1. Natural Remedies for Hair Growth
- Apply the extract of hibiscus flower all over your scalp regularly. It will take utmost care of the growth and maintenance of your hair.
- Being rich in sulphur, onion can increase blood flow and collagen production throughout the scalp, thereby boosting hair growth. Just squeeze out the juice from a red onion and apply onto your scalp.
- Cut an aloe vera leaf and take the gel out of it. Massaging the scalp with it will provide proper nourishment to the hair follicles and promote the growth of hair.
- Banana is loaded with minerals and vitamins, which are highly essential for our hair. So, reduce a banana to smooth pulp and massage your scalp with it to get long beautiful hair.
- Wash your hair with apple cider vinegar right after shampooing. This practice will cleanse your scalp and upkeep its pH level, thereby speeding up the growth of hair.
- The milk extracted from coconut is full of proteins, fatty acids and essential minerals, which prevent hair loss and repair damaged tissues to accelerate hair growth. Apply it onto your scalp and leave overnight for the best results.
- Potato juice also comes with considerable hair growing properties. Grate a couple of potatoes and extract the juice. Then, apply it on your scalp and wash after 15 minutes.
- The anti-oxidants present in green tea are extremely beneficial for our hair. Application of warm green tea onto the scalp can restrict the production of Dihydrotestosterone or DHT within our body, which eventually hastens the process of hair growth.
Also Read – Mesotherapy for Hair Growth – What You Need to Know About It? Here
2. Hot Oil Massage for Hair Growth
Hot oil massage is extremely nourishing for both our scalp and hair. You can choose either a regular oil or an essential oil for this purpose. Just pour the required amount of oil into a bowl and warm it up. Then, apply it all over your scalp and massage gently with your fingertips. Doing it 2 to 3 times a week will boost your hair growth to a great extent. Different choices that you have for hot oil massage are:
- Vitamin E oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Sage oil
Also Read – 8 Delicious Raw Juice Recipes to Promote Hair Growth Here
3. DIY Remedies for Hair Growth
- Prepare a hair mask by mixing coconut oil with the paste of hibiscus flower. Apply it to your hair and wait for 45 to 60 minutes before rinsing off.
- Make a henna pack by blending plain yogurt with dry henna powder and coat your hair with it. Wash with a mild shampoo as soon as it gets dried.
- Treat your hair with a nourishing egg mask. You can prepare it by combining olive oil and honey with the white portion of an egg nicely.
- A mixture of coconut oil and fresh lemon juice is also very much helpful in promoting hair growth.
- If you do not like to apply raw onion juice onto your scalp, mix it with some fresh lemon juice. It will give you the similar results.
Try these simple home remedies and boost the growth of your hair naturally.
Image Credit – Featured, 1, 2