We do lots of things to take the utmost care of our face and keep it youthful for longer than usual. But what if all your efforts fail and you end up developing a midface with a number of deficiencies? Don’t worry! You can still restore the lost glory of your face by going through the Juvederm Voluma filler treatment. Know more about it here:
What is Juvederm Voluma Filler?
Juvederm Voluma is a hyaluronic acid filler that brings the lost volume back to our cheek area and midface by forming cross-links between water and skin cells, thereby providing a great lift to the face. It is obtained in the form of a gel-like injectible that makes the cheeks, cheekbones and chin young-looking and properly contoured.
How Does It Work?
- At first, the target areas are scored by the doctor and a topical antiseptic is applied onto them. There is no need of external anesthetic as the filler itself contains the local anesthetic lidocaine.
- Then, the Juvederm Volume inserted deep into the skin with the help of small ultra-thin needles. Tiny microcannulas with blunt tips are also used in addition to the needles.
You must be in good physical and mental health with excellent skin elasticity in order to be considered as an ideal candidate for the Juvederm Voluma filler treatment. Make sure that you do not have allergy to gram-positive bacterial proteins and lidocaine or any of the conditions like anaphylaxis, hypertrophic scars, keloid scars, pregnancy, pigmentation disorder, autoimmune diseases, etc.
Also Read – Radiesse Injections – Your Ultimate Choice for a Flawless Skin Here
- Juvederm Voluma filler is known to have immediate effects. You can rediscover your cheek area with an improved facial contour right after the treatment.
- The effects of the filler are also long-term. You can enjoy the results as long as 2 years and go for the second treatment after that.
We have already seen that most of the dermal filler treatments have zero downtime and there is no exception with the Juvederm Voluma. You can resume your normal activities right after taking the injections. Although there are certain adverse effects of the filler, all of them get subsidized within 1 week to 4 weeks after the treatment. However, try to avoid sun exposure for the first couple of days.
Risks and Side Effects
According to scientists and doctors, Juvederm Voluma filler has no major side effects. Some mild to moderate complications that can arise during the treatment include swelling, redness, bruising, tenderness, tightness, itching, lumps, skin discoloration, infection, etc.
Also Read – Evolence Injections – Benefits, Cost and Side Effects Here
- Corrects all sorts of midface deficiencies efficiently.
- Restores the lost volume around the mouth and the nose so that you get rid of each and every facial line.
- Gives cheekbones a comparatively higher position, thereby creating a beautiful curve.
- Provides significant lift to the jaw line as well as the entire face.
- Being made of hyaluronic acid, it can be dissolvedwithin our body easily with any enzyme.
A single syringe of Juvederm Voluma will cost you between $600 and $2,200 depending on the amount of filler to be used for the treatment.
Image Credit – Featured, 1, 2