Indian culture talks a lot about usage of henna. It is not only an important Ayurvedic cure for hair but also a wonderful beauty adornment for Indian women. Popularly called mehndi, henna is the indicator of good fortune of Indian women. Therefore, you’ll find an incomparable craze for henna art in Indian females of almost every age group. This henna art is modernized by newer generations in form of mehndi tattoos which is a great intermix of tradition and style. Know about some of the most trending mehndi tattoo designs.
1. Who says that getting a great tattoo always demands for loads of pain. Go for the best of henna artistry with this adorable angel on your back.
2. A traditional mehndi design can get an avatar of an stylish modern tattoo. Want to see an example? Check this paisley henna tattoo on the shoulder of the girl.
Also Read – 20 Most Beautiful Mehndi Designs
3. If you’ve got a sexy back, adorn it with this intricate Arabian henna pattern. This tattoo is painless but extremely beautiful.
4. A simple mix of floral and paisley motifs will do great as a tattoo. Get its crafted on your forearm or your belly; it’ll enchant you as well as others.
5. Loads of henna pattern with little bit of glitter. If you do not want to suffer the pain of real tattoos, this glittery henna pattern will suffice your purpose without making your realize the sensation caused by needles.
6. An attractive design around your belly button! Wear a tube with a pair of sexy shorts and let people adore your flat stomach that is flaunting an impeccable henna tattoo.
Also Read – Top 20 Mehndi Designs for Leg
7. A blue glitter on your arm can catch many people’s attention. This cute bright henna pattern makes for a wonderful tattoo.
8. Some simple design on your shoulder will wonderfully match your western couture. Traditional Indian motifs are converting into a stylish tattoo design here.
9. Show your mermaid like figure with this exquisite mermaid aesthetically crafted over your belly button. A skilled henna artist can endow you with exceptional tattoo design…
10. Adorn your entire belly area with this waistband styled tattoo design. It’s traditional and at the same time modern too… Your curvy figure will exhibit its best feature with the tattoo design.
Also Read – Our Top 5 Mehndi Henna Kits