Scalp pigmentation is the trending cosmetic treatment for all those suffering from baldness or thin hair. Let us probe further into this topic.
Hair is the most natural accessory of everyone and nobody wants to lose this crowning glory by any means. The issue anyways is that hair goes through a lot of conditions every day and that makes it coarse, dry, brittle and eventually thinning. The result of which is obviously hair fall. There are several ways of preventing the hair fall but what about the people who are already suffering? How do they combat the situation? Is there any solution that they have to fight thinning hair?
Also Read – Guide to Choosing the Right Hair Restoration Clinic Here
The answer to the question is Scalp micropigmentation. Yes, this treatment helps you easily with all your issues of hair fall.
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is basically a procedure that offers an alternative styling option for men and women who do not look for or are not candidates for hair transplant surgery. Scalp Micropigmentation happens to be a procedure where little dots are ingrained on the scalp, to create the illusion that the scalp is densely populated with hair follicles. If the technique is applied to a scalp, when the person’s hair has been completely shaved by a razor, it gives an appearance of growing stubble. The paint used is of the matching color of the hair, it is a process which is similar to that of having a tattoo.
Suitable candidates for scalp micropigmentation:
Both the genders can opt for scalp micropigmentation. Anyone who wants to conceal the baldness or thinning of hair can go for this treatment.
What does scalp micropigmentation do?
- It simulates a full-front, side and/or rear hairline
- It gives the look of a full, youthful head of cropped hair
- It camouflages permanently, the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- It restores hairlines on part-bald or fully bald heads
- It hides scars, birthmarks as well as burns
- It camouflages scarring that has resulted from previous hair transplant surgery
- It boost the visual effect of a hair transplant
Types of scalp micropigmentation:
Scalp micropigmentation differs as per the condition a person is through and depending on that there are several types of treatment in scalp micropigmentation and they are as follows:
- Scalp Micropigmentation for Crown Balding: Crown Balding happens to be a common type of degenerative hair thinning and balding. It makes a person look older than his actual age. Treatment will help to rejuvenate the look of the crown and endow a realistic hairline.
- Scalp Micropigmentation for Alopecia: Alopecia sufferers can choose this option for restoring their lost hairline. Scalp Micropigmentation allows us to help restore self-esteem in many alopecia sufferers.
- Scalp Micropigmentation for Complete or Near Complete Hair Loss: Micro Pigmentation is very good for those who suffer from complete hair loss. As it helps such people hugely in terms of gaining self-confidence, and of course sudden hairline gain!
- Scalp Micropigmentation for diffused hair loss: Diffuse hair loss affects people of both genders and it can be triggered by anything that can interrupt the normal hair cycle like stress, endocrine imbalances, nutritional deficiencies etc. Scalp Micropigmentation can address these issues effectively.
- Scalp Micropigmentation for Women: Women face the hair loss issues a lot so the treatment of scalp micro pigmentation for women is also popular. The treatment differs as per short or longer hair and that’s because even on long hair, the micro pigmented areas will be much less noticeable compared to the previous bare scalp.
- Scalp Micropigmentation Revision and Reversal: Under this type a special laser revision technique will be used to achieve a completely new look, color, shape or just to change as per new trends and fashion.