Eid is one of the most celebrated festivals across the world. It is as auspicious for Muslims as Holi or Diwali is for Hindus or Christmas for Christians. No wonder, people put their best in celebrating this festival. Thus, mehendi is very common among girls and ladies on the occasion of Eid. Here, we have documented some of the best henna patterns which grace women’s hand on this festival –
1. This exquisite henna pattern is a rage in eid for women. In its Arabic do-up the mehendi design looks simply enthralling.
2. Eid comes once in year; so, it gives you a full opportunity to be experimental. Go experimental and adorn other parts of limbs too… take a cue from the shown henna pattern.
Also Read – 20 Indian Mehendi Designs to Try
3. A simple design always makes its way. Whether you are a teenager or gracefully heading towards fantastic forties, this design will suit everyone.
4. A floral inclusion in Arabic pattern is adored. This henna pattern is striking and one of the most loved mehendi designs for Eid.
5. Your lovely hands will look pretty in every manner then what should be design to complement its beauty? What else than this Arabic pattern…
6. Make your Eid blossoming and full of festivities with this true Pakistani henna pattern. The wonderful mix of Indian and Arabic pattern makes the design lovely.
Also Read – 10 Simple but Beautiful Bridal Mehndi Designs
7. If you do not want a hand filled with henna pattern, this pretty mehendi design will go with your choice. With some flowers delicately made on the side of the hand, the design is simply adorable.
8. A floral marwari mehendi pattern will take your breath away. Get this mehendi pattern on the coming Eid to exhibit your joyous mood.
9. Who says that bridal henna patterns are designed only for brides? Décor your hand in style on this Eid with this lovely bridal henna.
10. Let others play with simple henna. You deserve something sparkling. Make your Eid glitter with this glittery henna pattern.
Also Read – 10 Best Black Mehendi Designs