Jasmine is a flower that has a delicate and exotic fragrance that is both feminine and intriguing. It is not just the aroma, but Jasmine Essential Oil is very beneficial when it comes to hair care. It is an ingredient in many hair oils available in the market. But since it is always best to use it in its purest form, today lets see how we can use Jasmine Essential Oil for hair care.
- The most prevalent way of including jasmine oil in hair care is for its fragrance. Add a few drops of jasmine oil to your regular hair oil like coconut oil or olive oil and immerse yourself in its tender fragrance that will linger throughout the day.
- Jasmine oil is also known to tame frizz and control unmanageable hair. So use a few drops of jasmine oil during regular oiling of hair before washing your hair. Once you have washed your hair, add a drop of jasmine oil to any light oil or your hair serum and run it along your wet strands as a conditioner that will tame your mane.
Also Read – Natural Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair Here
- It is effective in moisturizing the scalp. So use it during your oil massage to combat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Jasmine oil massage helps make your hair shine. You can also use it as a conditioner after rinse to get not just the shine but also the benefit from its fragrance.
- If you have very curly and dry hair, jasmine oil is the best remedy for you. Add 3-4 drops for every tsp of regular oil that you use in your massage. Get yourself a nice hair massage that will leave your hair soft, smooth and well conditioned.
- Jasmine oil forms a protective coating on the hair and prevents it from damage done by the sun and the environment. So drizzle a small amount of jasmine oil and jojoba oil mixture in the ratio 1:4 on your hair to protect it from the harshness of the environment. Remember to not use too much since many find the smell of jasmine to be overpowering.
- Jasmine oil is extensively used in aromatherapy. A nice deep conditioning massage with jasmine oil relaxes your brain and soothes your nerves. This automatically results in reduction of hair fall and an increase in hair growth. Indulge in an aromatherapy massage every month to see the difference.
- Jasmine oil also helps in strengthening the hair roots, making your hair less prone to breakage.
- Jasmine oil can also control the proliferation of lice in the hair if you have any. Its fragrance will also be successful in killing existing lice in your hair. So massage your scalp twice a week with jasmine oil in case you have a lice issue.
- Use it in a deep conditioning mask to make your hair fragrant and to make it grow longer. Mix one part of jasmine oil with three parts of argan oil and apply it all over your hair. Massage well and cover your hair with a cap and leave it overnight. Wash off next morning to notice an awesome bounce and shine in the hair.
So these are the benefits of Jasmine Essential Oil for the hair. It has been used for centuries by the women in India with a good reason. Try Jasmine essential oil for your hair and enjoy lustrous fragrant hair.
Image credit : Featured, 1 , 2