Have you long been trying to wear a wet hair look but unable to style it up perfectly? Well, all your efforts end right here. As this wet look is in vogue these days, we will show you how to put it on and carry it gracefully while going outside. Be it a slick high updo or a textured side-swept, you can opt for any style and sport any look as per your desire. Here is how to take your plunge in the fashion world with a perfect wet hair look:
How to Get a Super-Polished Wet Hair Look
Well, the secret lying behind an appropriate wet hair look is the usage of the right styling product. As soon as you become able to find out one that remains pliable without coming off easily, you are ready to look the trendiest. The rest of the process is super easy. Here are the steps for you:
- Clean and wash your hair so that it becomes absolutely free from dirt. Dry it up by using a towel.
- With the help of a styling brush (choose one having boar bristles), smooth out your locks. Your aim should be to remove the bumps present in it.
- Now, it is time to apply your styling product. It is recommended that you go for a high-quality pomade that would define the shine of your hair perfectly. However, you need to warm up the product a little and apply it all through your hair uniformly by using both of your hands.
- Once you are done with it, style up your hair as you wish.
- At last, spray some shine mist all over your hair in order to get that amazing luster.
Also Read – 10 Most Flattering Hime Cut Hairstyles Here
How to Get a Precisely Textured Wet Hair Look
If you want something more than a simple wet hair look, you have to adopt a precisely textured hair with a matte-satin finish. Here are the steps for you:
- Clean and wash your hair so that it becomes dirt-free. Now, dry it to some extent with the help of a towel.
- Now, take some texturizing cream in your palms and prepare it by warming it up a bit. Run your hands through your hair so that the strands get perfect definition as well as finish.
- Finally, choose your favorite hairstyle that you want to sport with your wet look.
Also Read – 10 Most Salient Feathered Hairstyles for You Here
Some Popular Wet Look Hairstyles
The secret behind the rising popularity of wet hair look is that it can be worn very easily. There is no need to spend lots of time in front of the mirror by styling up the hair. Furthermore, you do not need worry about cleaning your hair every now and then. As long as your locks are bump-free, you can go for this look. Check out 4 wonderful styles that you can adopt for your wet hair look:
1. Full Wet Hair Look
2. Wet Hair with Slicked Back Top
3. Half Wet Hair with Deep Side Part
4. Ponytail with Wet Hair Look
Image Credit – Featured, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5