When it comes to the best Ayurveda destinations in the world, India certainly tops the list. We have a number of Ayurvedic resorts cum healh and healing centres across the country and most of them are widely popular for offering excellent rejuvenating therapies. Here is a chart of 5 most popular Indian Ayurveda destinations:
1. Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort (Kerala)
Located near the famous Kovalam Beach in Kerala, Somatheeram is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, which claims to be the ‘world’s first ayurveda resort’. It offers traditional yoga, meditation and ayurveda therapies to rejuvenate our body and soul completely.
Specialties: Customized diet programs, healing exercises, massage therapies (kizhi, abhyangam, nasyam, pizhichil, snehapanam, etc.)and yoga classes to treat paralysis, leukemia, arthritis, abnormal blood pressure, high cholesterol, respiratory issues, nervous disorders, obesity, diabetes, skin problems, sports injuries, etc.
- Address: Chowara P.O., South of Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695501, Kerala
- Phone: +91-471-2268101 / 2266111
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://somatheeram.in/
2. Ananda in the Himalayas (Uttarakhand)
Ananda is an ideal ‘destination ayurveda and spa’, situated in the lap of the magnificent Himalayas. It ensures a complete well-being with the help of a perfect blend of traditional Indian Ayurvedic treatment and contemporary spa technology.
Specialties: Abhyanga, nasyam, sirodhara, udwarthana, pizhichil, takradahara, choornaswedan, tan lepa, much lepa, kavala, tarpana, gandusa, urovasti, kati vasti, kashaya vasti, sneha vasti, talapodhichil, and head massage for detoxifying body, curing hypertension, boosting immunity, improving flexibility, increasing strength, lubricating joints, and curing ailments like obesity, depression, insomnia, etc.
- Address: The Palace Estate, Narendra Nagar Tehri – Garhwal, Uttaranchal – 249175
- Phone: 1800-102-5333 / +91-1378-227500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.anandaspa.com/
Also Read – Embrace Healthy and Glowing Skin with Ayurveda Here
3. Devaaya Ayurveda and Nature Cure Centre (Goa)
Devaaya is the Ayurvedic paradise of India, which boasts of offering a couple of exclusive holistic programs called ‘wellness’ and ‘panchakarma’ for purifying as well as invigorating our mind, body and spirit. Being located in the mesmerizing city of Goa, the centre has become a popular Ayurveda tourist spot of the country.
Specialties: Abhyanga, svedan, synchronised abhyangam, antarsnehan, padabhyanga, virechan, pizichill, basti, sarvangdhara, shirodhara, navrakizhi, karnapuran and nasya for healing joint pain, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine, asthma, spondylitis, nerve disorders, partial paralysis, etc. and rejuvenating the complete well-being.
- Address: Divar Island, Goa – 403403
- Phone: +91-832-2280500
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.devaaya.com/
4. Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village (Kerala)
Kerala is famous for its numerous Ayurvedic Health Resorts and Kairali is considered as the best one among them. It offers traditional as well as highly effective Ayurvedic treatments with long-term results.
Specialties: It offers both preventive as well as curative treatments including the ‘Panchakarma’ (vamanam, virechanam, asthaapana, anuvaasan and nasyam), medicinal massages and use of herbal remedies for detoxifying the whole body, strengthening the immune system, and treating ailments, such as migraine, depression, sinusitis, anxiety, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular issues, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological disorders, spondylitis, bone disorders, joint disorders, slipped disk, paralysis, etc.
- Address: P.O. – Olassery, Kodumbu, Palakkad Dist., Kerala – 678551
- Phone: +91-4923-222553 / 222623 / +91-9555156156
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ayurvedichealingvillage.com/ or http://kairali.com/
Also Read – Increase your Height Naturally Through Ayurveda Here
5. Ayurvedagram Heritage Wellness Centre (Karnataka)
As the name suggests, it is a heritage wellness centre that offers awesome Ayurvedic treatments for curing ailments and rejuvenating our body as well as soul. It is situated in Bangalore and has been immensely popular among Ayurved tourists.
Specialties: Shodhana, satvavajaya, shaman, rasayana, nidana parivarjanam, pathya vyavastha, panchakarma, synchronized massage, pizhichil, snehapana, greevavasti, choornaswedam, pathrapotala swedam, thalam, shirodhara, kadeevasti, shirovasti, nethra tharpanam, lepanam, rasayana, weight reduction therapies, stress management therapies, spine and joint care remedies and beauty care remedies for ensuring an overall health and well-being.
- Address: Hemandanahalli, Samethanahalli Post, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka – 562114
- Phone: +91-80-65651090 / 65651091 / 65651094 / +91-9845071990 / 90364 40555
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ayurvedagram.com/