Do you always feel scared of makeup meltdowns in those scorching days of summer? Well, we have some of the most impressive makeup tricks that will help you forget completely about those worries. Too hard to believe? Check out below:
1. Minimal is always the maximum when it comes to summer time makeup. Avoid layering as much as possible, rather keep it absolutely simple.
2. Go through the ingredient labels of your cosmetics prior to buying them. It is important to use products that are sweat as well as waterproof and last long.
3. A tinted moisturizer is a great choice for those hot and humid days. It is even better to get one with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 15 or more.
4. Always choose a water-based moisturizer instead of an oil-based one. It will prevent your face from getting greasy and developing clogged pores.
5. Primer is a must for summer makeup. So, always start with the application of a foundation primer. A primer with considerable SPF will also be a good bet.
Also Read – Natural Face Pack for Combination Skin to Keep It Glowing In Summer Here
6. Dust your primed face with a translucent powder so that your makeup stays for a longer period.
7. Say ‘no’ to foundation and regular powder as both of them can turn your face cakey while staying in the sun.
8. Do not forget to apply some concealer to your under eye areas as it would help you retain a clearer look for a long time.
9. Apply bronzer at certain points, such as nose, chin, temple and cheekbones. These are the areas that are most commonly hit by the sunrays. So, you’ll look perfectly sun-kissed.
10. You can replace your bronzer with a good quality highlighter. All you need to do is to highlight your brow bones and cheek bones to get a radiant look.
11. Never opt for a powder blush as it may lead to ugly build-ups. A cream one will be a good choice.
12. When it comes to selecting the color of blush, it is wise to pick something bright and vibrant.
13. While buying a mascara, make sure that it is waterproof. This way, you can avoid the meltdown of your eye makeup easily.
14. Though black is a universal color for mascara, you can also opt for purple, brown, etc. to jazz up your summer makeup.
15. Eye shadows chosen for summer should be of neutral shades. For an impressive look, go for golden, silver, bronze or any other metallic tone.
Also Read – 8 Summer Face Packs for Sensitive Skin Beauties Here
16. Try to stick to cream shadows so that you do not end up messing up with your eye makeup.
17. Ditch your kohl during summer. A liquid liner will be much safer than the solid eye pencil.
18. Brighter shades of lipstick and lip gloss are perfect for summer. However, use a nude or natural color for lining your lips as it would give you a soft and subtle look.
19. If lipstick seems to be too heavy to you, switch to a tinted lip balm that comes with adequate sun protection.
20. Finally, keep blotting sheets handy so that you can give your makeup meltdown a quick fix anytime anywhere.