Though luscious, aromatic body washes have been flooding the Indian market since last few years, the good old soaps are still the first choice of Indians for bathing. Soaps are not only easy to use but are also pretty convenient. Some of them tend to be drying as they strip the skin off many of its natural oils, but there are also many moisturizing soaps that leave your skin baby soft. There is a wide array of options on your supermarket aisle when it comes to picking soaps and you might be confused as to which one to pick. We give you our picks of the top 10 best soaps in India that will give you a refreshing bath and a moisturized skin at surprisingly low prices!
Top 10 Best Soaps in India
1. Dove Original Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
Dove is the very first brand to introduce a soap with (1/4)th moisturizing milk. You will feel the difference while bathing with Dove as the skin will feel soft and silky smooth even long after washing the soap off. This is the soap replenishing the moisture in the skin. It also leaves behind a mild aroma.
- Rich formula blending moisturizing cream with mildest cleansers
- Perfect for everyday use (on face, hands, and body)
Price: Rs. 48 for 75 g.
Also Read – Bar Soap Vs. Liquid Soap – Which One Should Be Used for Washing Face? Here
2. Liril 2000 with Tea Tree Oil
The popular soap Liril was re-launched as Liril 2000 With Tea Tree Oil that can heal skin infections. The lime extracts present in the soap also revitalize your skin and keep it germ-free. Try the soap for not only just cleansing but also protection from infections.
- Keeps acne, pimples, and itches at bay
- Super refreshing fragrance for the whole day
Price: Rs. 50 for 125 g.
3. Pears Pure and Gentle Soap
Though many variants of the Pears soap have been launched over the years, the honey-colored translucent one is the most popular even till date. Its mild fragrance and moisturizing capability from the glycerin make it a favorite of both young and old.
- Contains glycerin and natural oils
- Gives soft, younger-looking skin
Price: Rs. 39 for 75 g.
Also Read – Top 5 Effective Acne Soaps in India Here
4. Biotique Orange Peel Body Cleanser
Made by Biotique Advanced Ayurveda, this natural soap is enriched with pure orange oil and orange zest along with other fruit and vegetable extracts. The enzymes in orange zest help slough off dead cells and revitalize the skin, thereby making it look younger.
- Revitalizing body soap with pure fruit and vegetable extracts
- Promotes ‘cell renewal‘ through gentle ‘peeling’ action
Price: Rs. 90 for 150 g.
5. Mysore Sandal Soap
This is another classic soap, which is famous for its sandalwood aroma and great healing as well as cooling properties of sandalwood. Being enriched with glycerin, vegetable oils, and pure sandalwood oil, it moisturizes the skin beautifully and lightens its tone remarkably.
- Only soap made of pure sandalwood oil
- Prevents a number of skin ailments
Price: Rs. 35 for 75 g.
Also Read – Best Sandalwood Soaps in India – Top 7 Picks Here
6. Hamam Soap
One of the best neem based soaps in the market, Hamam has been around for ages. It is enriched with neem, tulsi and aloe extracts, and is trusted to help cure skin infections as well as breakouts. The aloe vera and polyols present in the soap also help moisturize the skin.
- Natural skin protection with perfect cleansing experience
- Recommended by doctors for people of all ages
Price: Rs. 30 for 75 g.
7. Fiama Di Wills Skinsense Soap
The soap is made of completely natural extracts, which ensures that the skin proteins and moisture are replenished upon each use, thereby making the skin soft and supple. The glycerin-based organic soap has a mild fragrance that gives a fresh feeling all day long.
- Essential 6pro formula with natural plant-derived ingredients
- Gives moisturized and radiant skin
Price: Rs. 50 for 100 g.
Also Read – Best Herbal Cleansers for Dry and Oily Skin Here
8. Dettol Soap
Want to be 100% sure of fighting infections? Dettol is your solution. Be it the original ‘medicine-like’ smelling soap or the newer skin care variants, they all promise you the best germ protection you can ever get through bathing. Be sure that all your skin infections can be prevented by using this soap.
- Best antiseptic skin cleanser available in the market
- 100% better protection than ordinary bar soaps
Price: Rs. 27 for 75 g.
9. Khadi Sandalwood Mud Scrub Bar
This bar from Khadi is made of sandalwood powder, fuller’s earth, almond shell powder, glycerin, reetha, and camphor. It exfoliates the skin on the face and the body gently and also soothes irritation in the skin. The sandalwood and the camphor cool the skin and lend the soap a tantalizing fragrance.
Price: Rs. 75 for 125 g.
Also Read – Best Soaps for Sensitive Skin in India – Top 7 Picks Here
10. Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Cucumber & Coconut Soap
While there are other variants too in the Himalaya Herbals’ Soap range, this is the best choice for the coming summer. The coconut oil and cucumber in it cool and cleanse the skin while also leaving it soft. Its mild fragrance leaves you feeling fresh and light throughout the day.
- Refreshes and rejuvenates the skin
- Holds soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing properties
Price: Rs. 45 for 125 g.