“Fake it until you make it” and that is what most of the girls should follow, when it comes to getting bigger and fuller lips. Well, all of us are not blessed with super sexy pout like Angelina Jolie. Are we? So, why not fake it when it can be done in as less time as 2 minutes? Check out the tutorial below:
How to Fake Fuller Lips in 2 Minutes
Here is a fast and easy tutorial to make your lips look considerably bigger and fuller. As said previously, it is a 2-minute tutorial that can be followed perfectly even when you are in a hurry. Moreover, you need very few items for this purpose. So, let us start:
Also Read – How to Make Your Lips Bigger Naturally Here
(a) Supplies Needed:
- A good quality lip scrub (you can replace it with a lip balm and a soft-bristle toothbrush or a small piece of soft cotton cloth too)
- A highlighter as per your choice (it can be any version i.e. stick, powder or pencil)
- A lip pencil (it should be a flesh toned one. However, try to make sure that the color is one to two shades darker than the actual color of your lips)
- A clear lip gloss (it is even better to pick a plumping gloss if you want to take the fullness of your lips to a different level)
(b) Steps to Follow:
- Dry, chapped lips never look attractive. So, it is important to start with a decent exfoliation. Simply rub your lips with the scrub in a gentle mannner by using your fingertips. You can also apply a generous amount of lip balm to both of your lips and rub with the help of the toothbrush. Damping the cotton cloth and rubbing it against the lips softly will also make them smoother and healthier.
- Next comes the highlighting part. It is recommended that you go for a pearly highlighter so that the light is caught perfectly and the three-dimensional look of your lips becomes more prominent. Apply a little amount of the product above the small curved bow-like section present at the center of your top lip (it looks almost like the upper section of our heart and is known as the ‘cupid’s bow’). Dab with your fingertips to blend the highlighter away properly.
- Then, you have to define your lips softly with the lip pencil so that an illusion of ‘shadows’ is created. First, line the highlighted ‘cupid’s bow’ very lightly. After that, line up the middle section of your lower lip and extend it a little below your natural lip line. Also, blend nicely with the help of your fingertips so that the lines get softer. As you are going to use a comparatively darker shade of lip pencil, your lips will get the required depth easily.
- Finally, put a dot of the lip gloss right at the center of your lower lip. You can also replace it with a tiny drop of your highlighter. Blend well by using your fingertips and you are ready with your tingling lips!
If you want to add a touch of color to your sexy fuller lips, go for a lighter shade. Choosing a darker shade will spoil that extra understated volume that you have just created to your lips.