- Health Benefits of the Mangosteen Fruit (Kokum)
- Flax Seeds vs Chia Seeds – Which Seed wins the Nutrition Battle?
- Natural Home Remedies For Tinea Versicolor Infection
- Black Spots on the Teeth: Causes and Home Remedies
- Sclerotherapy to Treat Varicose and Spider Veins
- Easy Cellulite Treatments to Get Cellulite Free Skin
Must Do Exercise to Firm up Saggy Breast
Ladies, you need to simply agree to the fact that you can never give your breasts a facelift because that’s something genetic. But, if you do find them sagging up and losing the perkiness that used to be there when you were in your teens, you can definitely give them a breast lift and that too without a surgery.
Why do breasts become saggy?
Breasts can become saggy because of various reasons. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Child birth.
- Repeated losing and gaining of weight
- Simply because you are getting older
- Breast feeding
How to firm up saggy breast without surgery?
Of course surgery is one of the widely chosen methods for breast lift but there are non-surgical paths present as well. You just need to be a little patient and devote some time and see your breasts gaining the perkiness of your youth days partially. You need to go for some exercises. Here is a list of some must-do exercises if you want to firm up your breasts naturally:
Flap your wings with weight
Get hold of dumbbells. 1-5 pounds each will be enough. You can lift 5 pounds with ease unless of course you are too weak. Hold one each in your hands hanging them to your sides. Now lift your hands sidewise up to your shoulder height as if a bird is flapping its wings. Slowly lower the weights and lift again. Repeat 10-20 times to complete one set. 2-3 sets a day is fine. This develops the muscles behind your breasts that will prevent them from slipping off to the side when you lay down on your back.
Okay, I can see your worried face now but take it! Even if pushups are difficult, this exercise will enlarge and tone the muscles behind your breasts and give them a forward boost.
Arm resistance exercise
Touch your palms against each other as if you are praying. Now press them against each other as hard as you can. You will feel tension in muscles in your breast region. Separate your hands and repeat again. Do this several times. This prevents breasts from sagging and give already saggy breasts a boost.
Lightweight bench press
Bench press using light weight targets those muscles on your chest which are responsible for pushing your breasts forward. It works better if the bench is slightly inclined. To do it correctly, bring the weight bar all the way down to your chest and lift it and then slowly lower it down to your chest and lift again. Use only that much weight that you are comfortable with.
Yoga for firming up saggy breasts
If you intend to use yoga for firming up your saggy breasts, you have a few options available that can help you. However, you need to remember that breasts are made up of fat and not muscles and hence, where you go for yoga or for any other form of exercise, firming and lifting them up will not be an easy task. Here are some of the yoga poses that you can try:
- The Shoulder Stand or Sarvangasana
- The Head Stand or Sirshasana
- The Inverted Pose or Viparita Karani
Apart from these primary three yoga pose, there are others that can be used as well:
- The Triangle Pose or Trikonasana
- The Mountain Pose or Tadasana
- The Fish Pose or Matsyasana
- The Cow Face Pose or Gowmukhasana
- The Wheel Pose or Chakrasana
- The Lion Pose or Simhasana
The golden rule of thumb is to use those yoga asanas or poses which will make your breasts work against gravity. This will help to tone the muscles supporting the breasts and hence, help to firm up the breasts.
Soni R Medhi
Latest posts by Soni R Medhi (see all)
- Hey, Bloggers! Win Smartphone & Rs.5,000 - July 14, 2014
- Hidden Health Secrets of Lemon Juice You Must Know - March 30, 2014
- DIY – How to Prevent Stained Teeth - December 15, 2013