So you have recently been blessed with a beautiful angel. Congratulations! Now, it is time to take care of that cute little fairy and of course yourself. Oh yes, you heard it right! Didn’t you notice those hideous reddish-pink marks, which are making your abdomen look ugly? Well, stretch mark is an extremely common skin issue that most of us need to face at times and there are lots of products available in the market which claims to be highly effective in eliminating them. But it has been found that the ‘Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy’ is the only item to live up to its claim to some extent. Let us take a deeper dig:
What is Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy?
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is a unique stretch mark-reducing formula, which is obtained in the form of a nourishing cream. Being rich in onion extract, the product can play a significant role in fading away existing stretch marks as well as preventing their further appearance. Whether you are the mom of a newborn or a fitness-freak who has just gone ‘flab’ to ‘fab’, you will get these pesky marks for sure. But if you use Mederma consistently and be patient, you will somewhat be able to get rid of them.
Also Read – 5 Ways to Use Collagen for Eliminating Stretch Marks Here
What Does The Product Claim?
According to the brand Mederma, the Stretch Marks Therapy is an exclusive blend of the following three active ingredients:
- Cepalin – This proprietary ingredient of Mederma is nothing but a botanical extract. It is basically formulated from onions and is highly effective in relieving skin inflammation as well as improving the appearance of scars.
- Centella Asiatica – This is the extract of the medicinal herb named Centella Asiatica, which is well-known for its collagen-boosting properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient can revitalize the skin by healing scars efficiently.
The product can lock the natural moisture content of the skin of the affected area as well as induce added moisture into it. Consequently, the elasticity of the skin goes higher, thereby making it less prone to tear and develop stretch marks.
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy nourishing cream does not contain harmful paraben, which makes it a safer option for stretch mark removal.
What Does The Product Actually Do?
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy should be used starting from the days of pregnancy up to the days of breastfeeding. The sooner you begin to use it, the better you get the results. The cream is only effective in diminishing fresh stretch marks that are reddish-pink in color. If your stretch marks have already turned silver-gray, the chance is you will not get any significant outcome.
Also Read – Bid Adieu to the Post Pregnancy Stretch Marks Here
Pros of Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
- Works on fresh stretch marks and fades them away gradually.
- Absolutely non-greasy.
- Gets absorbed into the skin almost immediately.
- Does not have a strong smell.
- Available in an easy-to-carry and handle tube.
Cons of Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
- Does not work on a bit old stretch marks.
- Needs to be applied at least 6 times a day, which is not possible for everybody.
- Needs to be used 6 months or more consistently in order to notice visible changes.