Do you know what you can actually do to get a slim-trim body when no diet or exercise works? No, we are not talking about surgical procedures like liposuction. Rather, we are telling you about the Zerona laser treatment, which is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure and can give you a perfectly sculpted body without any potential complications.
What is Zerona Laser Treatment?
Zerona laser treatment is a non-invasive body-slimming therapy in which a low level laser beam is used for eliminating excess fat as well as inches from human body. ‘Zerona’ is basically a highly effective laser device created by Erchonia Corp. and approved by the FDA as the ‘first aesthetic device for body slimming’. It emits laser beams of low energy level, which rupture the walls of fat cells (adipocytes) and help in releasing the stored fat, thereby making the fat cells disintegrate. Zerona helps immensely in slimming down stubborn localized fat deposits from waist, thighs, hips, tummy, buttocks, chin, neck, etc., which are mostly non-responsive to regular diet and exercise.
How Does It Work?
- At first, low-level laser energy is applied to the problem areas of the body with the help of the Zerona device. It works directly onto the fat cells present underneath the skin in those portions and keep stimulating them until the fatty materials get liquefied inside. Several temporary pores are also formed on the membranes of the fat cells at this time.
- Now, the liquefied fat goes outside the fat cells through those temporary pores and reaches the interstitial space.
- There, it gets absorbed quickly by the lymphatic system and leaves thousands of collapsed or shrunken fat cells.
- The treatment is divided into a total of 6 sessions each of which is 40 minutes long.
People who have minimum 15 pounds and maximum 40 pounds of excess fat stored in different parts of their body should be considered as ideal candidates for the Zerona laser treatment. They must also have good physical and emotional health, realistic goals and no smoking and drinking habits.
Also Read – Laser Bra Breast Surgery To Lift Up your Breasts Here
- The results of the treatment are first visible after 4 to 6 sessions as the patients start to experience a loose fit for their clothes. But it may 2 to 3 more sessions to enjoy the final results.
- This body slimming treatment offers long-lasting results, which can be maintained by following a healthy diet and a robust workout routine.
There is no need to take bed rest or stay indoor after going through this procedure. Yes, the Zerona laser treatment has ‘zero downtime’, which means you can return to your day-to-day activities immediately after every single session.
Risks and Side Effects
The biggest thing about the Zerona laser treatment is that it does not come up with any significant risk or side effect. Even though it is considered as a cosmetic procedure, the well-known body slimming therapy is a true bliss for overweight people.
Also Read – (IPL) Intense Pulsed Light Laser Treatment, Is It Worth Trying? Here
- It does not involve any surgical steps and hence, is completely non-invasive.
- No pain is felt during or after the treatment.
- No sedative, narcotic or local anesthesia is used throughout the process.
- No risk or side effect is associated with the entire method.
- Does not have any downtime, which makes it a popular choice among people.
- Offers dramatic removal of fat from various parts of the body.
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem to a great extent.
Like all other cosmetic procedures, the expense of Zerona laser treatment also depends upon quite a few factors. However, you may have to pay anywhere between $2,000 and $3,000 to undergo the procedure.