Dark spots, old scars, tan, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, etc. are universal problems of women. The AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil claims to address these issues naturally and efficiently. Does it live up to its claim? Let’s have a look:
About The Brand ‘AuraVedic’
Here is a highlight for those who are still not aware of this brand ‘AuraVedic’, which has been producing pure, natural and effective skin care from plants:
“Auravedic is a natural beauty brand which sources and uses only the best local natural ingredients.
We are inspired by the ancient knowledge of the Vedas and use this knowledge to harness the cleansing and cosmetic properties of natural ingredients. We use the purest natural processes and ingredients so as to bring the body, mind and soul into a harmonious balance.
We respect all life and are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment.
Auravedic today works with some of the most respected labs in the country along with renowned Ayurvedic experts and wellness professionals. All of our products have been perfected after thorough consumer feedback & research; and we continue to learn from our customers, developing unique products that consumers require.
As a result Auravedic today is gaining popularity for the highest concentration of natural ingredients and for the effectiveness of their performance.”
Also Read – Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Lightening and Nourishing Lotion Review Here
About AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil
- Key Ingredients: Sandal, saffron and turmeric
- Net Weight: 100 ml.
- Price: INR 250.00 (online discounts might be available)
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Availability: Only through certain online beauty stores
Saffron oil, Turmeric / Curcuma Longa oil, Curcumin oil, Winter Cherry / Withania Somnifera extract, Licorice extract, Orange oil, Chamomile oil, Piper Betel Extract, Laksha Oil, Cedrus Deodera oil, Saussurea Lappa oil, Katuki oil, Rasana extract, Shatawa oil, Vitamin E, Coconut oil, Lime oil, and Allum Cepa extract
Look And Feel
AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil comes in a tall, rectangular, transparent bottle made of sturdy plastic. It has a wide round mouth, which is secured by a white plastic stopper. The inner protective stopper is again covered by a golden metal screw cap. The bottle has labels on both of its sides with all necessary information printed in details. It is a travel-friendly packaging that also allows us to see how much product is left inside. However, you may end up pouring excess oil during application due to the wide opening of the bottle. The product is a lightweight, non-sticky oil of medium consistency that gets absorbed into the skin almost instantly without leaving any oily residue or causing any heavy feeling. If you notice carefully, you can see a number of saffron strands floating in the pale yellow-colored oil. It also has a mild citrus fragrance, which is refreshing enough.
What Does It Claim?
AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil is a natural, herbal, and cruelty-free product. “The powerful skin oil provides the purest, most natural and effective way of reducing dark spots and pigmentation delivering essential oils into your skin’s upper layers. Revealing lighter, brighter, radiant and youthful looking skin. It is also free of parabens, SLS, harmful chemicals, and colours.”
Also Read – Khadi Herbal Sandalwood Massage Oil Review Here
What Does It Offer?
AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil is free of skin-damaging substances like chemicals, artificial colors, parabens, and SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), which are very common in regular synthetic oils and other skin care products available in the market. Rather, it is loaded with skin-friendly herbs, which make it an amazing natural solution for lightening and brightening of the skin, tan and discoloration, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, and dark spots. It also contains coconut oil and vitamin E, which restore as well as lock the natural moisture of the skin and keep it hydrated, soft and smooth. Being very light, it penetrates the skin easily to provide maximum hydration. Instead of blocking pores or causing breakouts, it soothes inflammation effectively. It is a non-sticky oil with a refreshing citrus smell that uplifts mood instantly. Whether use it as a morning potion or a bedtime treatment, you can feel the difference from the very first application and the skin becomes clearer and healthier within a week upon regular usage. It is a blessing for all types of skin.
Pour a few drops of oil onto your palm, apply it to your clean skin, and massage gently in the upward direction by moving your fingertips in a circular motion. Repeat the procedure twice (morning and evening) everyday.
- An ultra-light, non-sticky oil that doesn’t give greasy or heavy feeling
- Made of all natural herbal ingredients, especially sandal, saffron, and turmeric
- Great for all (including the oily one) skin types
- Gets absorbed into the skin super fast
- Provides sufficient hydration to the skin to keep it moisturized
- De-tans the skin within a couple of weeks only
- Neither clogs skin pores nor causes breakouts
- Gives a smooth and even-toned skin
- Lightens and brightens the skin
- Makes the skin nourished, well-balanced, and healthy
- Fades away dark spots, blemishes, hyperpigmentation (surface level only), and discoloration
- Refreshing and uplifting aroma
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free product
- Doesn’t contain parabens, SLS, harmful chemical compounds, and synthetic colors
- Doesn’t cause allergies, irritations, redness, or any other side effects
- Neat and travel-friendly packaging with all necessary information and a detailed list of ingredients printed on it
- Reasonably priced
- A little goes a long way
Also Read – Nivea Soft Light Moisturizer Review Here
- Doesn’t have positive effects on very dark spots and deep pigmentation
- Availability is limited
- Wide mouth of the bottle might cause product wastage at times
Verdict: It is a must-have skin care product for all those who are struggling with uneven skin tone, blemishes, spots, light pigmentation, and other similar issues. Go for this one if you want to treat your skin naturally and in an affordable way.
Image Credit – Featured, 1