When it comes to rectifying a chin deficiency, most of us think that there is no other option than to opt for a surgery. But what if someone does not want to go under the knife and put up with all that swelling and soreness for enhancing her chin? Well, she can definitely adopt a non-surgical chin augmentation method to beautify her facial features. Get to know more about the procedure of chin enhancement without surgery here:
About Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation
Non-surgical chin augmentation is a non-invasive procedure in which injectible dermal fillers are used for enhancing our chin as well as giving us a more attractive profile. Even though the results of chin enhancement without surgery are temporary, you can expect an everlastingly natural look with time. Furthermore, it is a pain-free procedure with minimum to no risk and swelling involved.
How Does It Work?
In non-surgical chin augmentation, fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, etc. are inserted into a certain portion of the chin with the help of a small needle. These injectibles are basically small spherical calcium-based particles present in water-based gel which, when sculpted into the chin, can alter its shape, size and projection as per the requirements. In order to make the method pain-less through local anesthesia, a numbing cream named lidocaine is used all over the chin.
Also Read – A Brief Guide to Chin Augmentation Here
Benefits of the Procedure
1. Chin enhancement without surgery is not at all invasive. Hence, it does not impose much risk.
2. You do not need much time to recover from the post-surgical condition.
3. The process is reversible. It means, you can get your actual facial feature back if you want.
4. There is no significant side effect of non-surgical chin enhancement. All you may experience is a little swelling and soreness.
5. The results of this procedure are instant. So, you do not need to go through a long uncomforting period.
6. You can customize the outcomes of your non-surgical chin augmentation as a hand-held mirror is given to you.
7. This procedure is considerably cheaper than a permanent chin implant.
Time Required for the Process
The total time you require for undergoing a non-surgical chin enhancement is 30 minutes, which can be divided into two separate sessions of 15 minutes. However, there must be a gap of 3 to 4 weeks between these two visits.
Also Read – Chin Injections vs. Chin Implant – Which is a Better Choice? Here
You can get back to your regular work schedule right after the enhancement. Nonetheless, there may be a little inflammation and pain in that area up to 3 days.
The results of non-surgical chin enhancement can last from 1 to 2 years. If you make use of Juvederm, the effects can be enjoyed around 1 year. On the other hand, choosing Radiesse will give you a look that can stay up to 2 years.
Cost of the Procedure
As said [previously, the cost of non-surgical chin enhancement is lesser than the surgical ones. In order to go through this procedure, you might have to spend anywhere between $1,000 and $1,500.