Do you dislike your flat and sagging booty? Wish to have a bigger, tighter and perkier one? Brazilian Butt Lift is what you need the most. No, I’m not talking about the much-talked workout program. Rather, you should opt for the surgical procedure in order to get the most effective results. Check it out:
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian but lift is an advanced butt augmentation technique in which the body fat of the patient is used for turning the drooping and de-shaped buttocks into youthful and sensual ones in a natural way. It is basically an efficient combination of liposuction and fat injection, which improves the shape of the booty as well as the entire body profile by lifting, contouring, balancing and enlarging the buttocks.
How Does It Work?
- At first, the hips, lower buttocks and lower back region of the patient are liposuctioned gently with the help of a certain device. It helps diminish the sizes of these areas, thereby collecting the pool of fat required for grafting into the butt in order to heighten it.
- Then, the liposuctioned fat is purified and finally, it is re-injected directly into the muscle of the butt through a tiny slit. It eventually makes the buttocks appear fuller by making them more defined.
- The entire procedure is depended on a number of factors including the places to be liposuctioned, the quantity of fat to be eliminated, the goal of the patient, and so on. Hence, it might take anywhere between one and half hours to four hours to be accomplished.
Also Read – Look Buttylicious, With Butt Lift Shapewears Here
The essential features of ideal candidates for Brazilian butt lift surgery are healthy body, normal weight, comparatively firmer skin and some spare body fat (at least 250 cc for each buttock).
- In average, 60-80% transferred fatty tissues are found to survive and the outcomes may vary depending upon them.
- The edema and the newly grafted fat will turn your butt into a bigger one right after the surgery. However, the issue will get fixed within 4-6 weeks.
- The lasting time of the surgical effects cannot be predicted as it is totally based on the fat reabsorption capacity of the body of the patient. You should consider the result as permanent after 3 months or so.
You need to wait minimum 2 to 3 weeks to sit on your buttocks as they will remain considerably tender. Make sure that you put on a compression garment always during this time. The swelling might lasts up to 6 weeks. However, you can easily return to your normal routine after that.
Also Read – Get a Sexy Butt with these Simple Butt Lift Workouts Here
Risks and Side Effects
Several risks and side effects of the Brazilian butt lift surgery include soreness, swelling, bruising, numbness, oozing, scaring, etc.
- Gives a plumper, rounder, firmer and perkier booty.
- There is no chance of developing infections as the fat is taken from the body of the patient.
- There is no chance of rejection like implants.
- Doesn’t give an odd and asymmetric look.
- Makes the patient look slimmer.
- Enhances the overall body profile.
The cost of the surgery may vary widely. However, it ranges between $7,000 and $15,000 usually.