Most people live with the misconception that the right shampoo can fix their troublesome oily hair. However, it is important to know that you also require an ideal conditioner to combat the problem of oily hair. With so many conditioner options available in the market, using the wrong one for your hair type could actually weigh your hair down.
For those with oily hair, it is important to read the conditioner label for words like volumizing, balancing, strengthening, added protein as these products are generally less moisturizing and more effective to remove excess oils.
The post lists out 7 of India’s most efficient conditioners that are suitable specifically for oily hair.
Also Read – Best Hair Serums for Oily Hair
1. Lotus Herbals Soya Smooth – Soya Protein Crème Deep Conditioner: This natural conditioner is formulated to ensure no excess oil is left behind. The conditioner leaves the hair making it soft, smooth and with added shine. The product also ensures easy combing with reduced tangles and less breakage. Price: Rs. 175 for 150 grams.
2. Khadi Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner: The conditioner contains natural ingredients like lemongrass and other aromatic oils that help in revitalizing and nourishing. This light conditioner makes it ideal for dull, limp or oily hair. In addition to removing extra grease it also promotes hair growth. The product aims to leave hair smooth, soft, manageable and detangled. Price: Rs. 120 for 210 ml
3. Biotique Green Apple Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner: The 2 in 1 product cleanses scalp and conditions it. The product is specially designed for those with greasy hair and helps remove excessive sebum and restore pH balance. The main ingredients in the formulation are green apple, sea algae, centella, almond oil, and Himalayan water and is enriched with proteins to make hair healthy and hydrated. Price: Rs. 159 for 210 ml.
4. Fabindia Aloe Vera Protein Conditioner: The main ingredient in this conditioner is aloe vera that helps get rid of excess oil. It also contains vitamin E that helps keep hair hydrated and volumized. The natural ingredients in the product help fight dry scalp which is a common cause of oily hair. The conditioner is light-weighted and also smells great. Price: Rs 175 for 250 ml
5. Dove Anti Dandruff Therapy Conditioner: This product from Dove is a non-oily conditioner that also helps those with a recurrent dandruff problem. The conditioner promises to remove extra grease without drying hair. The results will be noticed in just a couple of washes. Price: Rs. 130 for 180 ml
Also Read – Home Remedies to Treat Dandruff & Oily Hair
6. Boots Bergamot Conditioner for Greasy Hair: The product, especially formulated for oily tresses contains bergamot extract that helps remove excess oil from the scalp. Moreover, it nourishes the hair without drying it out too much, helps tames frizz, adds volume and makes hair more manageable, shiny, soft and smooth. The Boots conditioner is perfect if you require deep nourishing without greasiness. Price: Rs. 550 for 600 ml
7. The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Conditioner For Colored Hair: The silicone free conditioner is perfect for those with colored and oily hair. In addition to removing excess grease from the hair, the conditioner also helps prevent color from fading soon. The natural ingredients from the rainforest ensure silkier, smoother and shinier hair. Price: Rs 725 for 250 ml
Also Read – 5 Homemade Fruit Face Packs for Oily Skin