Apple cider vinegar is a product which is like a magic box; its qualities are never ending. Just when we thought this product is reserved just to kitchen with its uses, we realized its benefits for hair and now we are introduced to its greatest benefits and that’s for the skin.
What if I say apple cider vinegar is a great product to lighten your skin tone, would you believe me? Well you should if you don’t because I will sure change your mind successfully when I list out to you the reasons why you need to accept this fact.
Also Read – Promote Healthy Hair Growth with Apple Cider Vinegar Here
Does apple cider vinegar really lighten the skin?
Yes, apple cider vinegar does really lighten the skin. Vinegar encompasses glycol that can clear the skin. Glycol containing items are grapes, sugar beets, sugar cane, pineapple etc. Vinegar however scores the highest when it comes to glycol content. Vinegar has a good level of acidic content that helps it to eliminate the impurities in the skin by exfoliating it completely but retaining the skin’s natural acidic nature.
Apple cider vinegar contributes towards lightening the skin by reducing the age spots and clearing the skin and making it flawless. Vinegar’s collective benefits contribute towards lightening the skin. Vinegar has a lot of benefits; it can be used as a toner, in face packs etc. It can naturally soften the skin and exfoliate it and make it healthy and glowing, not to mention its skin lightening benefit.
How can we use vinegar to lighten your skin tone?
- As mentioned before vinegar serves for different purposes in skincare. Here are the different ways you can use vinegar in your skincare and it will ultimately result in lightening the skin tone.
- Apple cider vinegar serves as a good cleanser. For that take vinegar and mix it with equal quantity of water and use it as a cleanser. Simply rinse your face with it or dab it on the face with cotton and wipe it off the face.
- Apple cider vinegar works on eliminating the age spots, which is very important if you need flawless skin. To achieve that apply apple cider vinegar daily twice. This will enhance the pH balance of your skin and thus help in lightening the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar can be mixed with baking soda and lemon juice, this is a good exfoliator. Apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice gets into the deep layers of the skin and exfoliates it from underneath meanwhile baking soda neutralizes the action of other ingredients. The combination of these ingredients is really good as they have essential acids which are responsible for skin lightening.
- When the skin is dry it has a tendency to become darker and also give rise to acne, apple cider vinegar has a solution for this issue as well. All you need to do is take wheat, honey and vinegar. Mix all these ingredients and apply it on the skin. Rinse it off with water. The acidic nature of the vinegar helps in preventing the bacterial growth and honey takes care of moisturizing the skin and making it silky smooth.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as a toner which helps to even the complexion. Mix one part of apple cider vinegar and one part water and dab it on the face. Apple cider vinegar as a toner helps in toning the complexion by evening out the skin and maintains a healthy pH level of the skin too.
- Not just your face, your body too requires to look and feel good. Skin lightening is incomplete if it is just restricted to your face. For overall skin lightening, you can add some apple cider vinegar to a bathtub full of lukewarm water and soak yourself in it for a good thirty minutes. The result would be white, soft, smooth and glowing skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is very effective on oily skin too, especially in controlling excess oil and lightening the skin.
Image Credit – Featured
Also Read – The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Here