Just after summer bed adieu, winter came knocking the door. And, if you reside in the northern part of the country, days are going to be very cold for you. How to take care of skin in such harsh weather? BeautyGlimpse brings you recipes of some of the most effective natural homemade winter face packs.
1. Banana and Butter Mask – Combine two most commonly found natural ingredients together to make an awesome face-pack. If blended and mixed together, banana and butter forms a great paste enriched with moisture. This paste keeps your skin hydrated during the chills of winter.
2. Avocado Mask – Avocado’s creamy texture comes loaded with moisturizing impacts. That makes this fruit an amazing face-mask option for people. With loads of anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins, it makes your skin to fight the wintery winds. To make a face pack with it, mash its flesh with help of a fork and add a few drops of extra virgin olive oil. Your face pack is ready.
3. Milk and honey mask – Milk is a great boon for beauty. Add a tablespoon of milk to a few drops of honey and apply it on your face. This mask will not only provide required moisture to your face but also it will rejuvenate your facial skin from deep inside.
4. Cultured milk mask – A mask made of different milk produces can work wonders for your skin. It not only manages PH balance of your skin but also makes it great for colder days of year…
5. Gram Flour and Milk Cream mask – A combination of Gram Flour and Milk Cream is seen as a great remedy to restore moisture in your skin during winter. It is a simple and natural face mask recipe which can easily be made at home. To make this mask, all you need is two table spoons of gram flour, half tea spoon turmeric powder and a table spoon of milk cream. Mix all these ingredients nicely and apply the paste on your face. Leave the mask on your face for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You will find a new glow on your face and all those skin flakes removed which were tattling about your dry skin.
Note – While making Gram Flour and Milk Cream face mask make sure that your paste is not too thick or too liquidized. It should be in a balance proportion.
6. Banana, Honey and Olive Oil Mask – Olive oil is considered great to nourish dry skin during winters. Mix honey and banana pulp into it to make olive oil a strong contender for one of the best face masks to be applied in winters to avoid loss of moisture in skin. Its recipe is easy. Take one ripe banana, a table spoon of honey and equal amount of olive oil. Mash the banana first and then add olive oil and honey to it. Mix all of them and after you find all the ingredients are mixed nicely to each other, apply the paste on your face and leave it there for approximately ten minutes before you wash your face off. This mask is exceptionally good for your facial skin as honey brings back the moisture while olive oil regulates sebum production in your skin and banana’s antioxidants detoxify your skin.
Also Read – 5 Hair Care Tips for Winter Here
7. Egg White Mask – Egg is wonder food. It’s a wonderful ingredient for your over all beauty too. We are much aware of its great impact on making hair beautiful and lustrous. Apart from that, egg also works as a great agent to maintain level of moisture in skin. To use benefits of this bird produce for a healthier skin you need to take one egg. Now break the egg and separate its white part. Beat the egg white till it becomes frothy. Now apply it on your face and let it be there for five minutes. Now rinse it using lukewarm water. This face mask will hydrate your skin and also, it’ll further protect your face from harsh winter chills.
Also Read – Egg Hair Treatment to fix all your hair problems Here