Bleaching is one of the commonest and easiest methods to get a brighter/lighter skin tone. But, those ammonia laden chemical bleaching products do more harm to skin than good. What is the substitute then? Try homemade facial bleach. Made of all natural ingredients, homemade facial bleach has received a warm response in beauty world.
Essentially, face bleaching is a cleaning process that removes dirt and stains from skin as well as oxidizes it. Bleaching helps in diluting the melanin concentration in skin which makes its tone lighter. Bleaching chemicals carry out this process quite impeccably but their side-effects are not considered good for skin in long term. Therefore, homemade/natural bleaching agents are much used nowadays. You can get a wonderful soft, supple, whiter and cleaner skin at home with help of homemade facial bleach. To help you in sneaking into a rejuvenated skin-tone, your beauty guide presents you with some of the best homemade facial bleach recipe.
1. Milk Cream and Lemon Juice facial bleach – This is one of the easiest and most effective facial bleaching masks to get a brighter skin. To make this mask, all you need is two tablespoons of fresh milk cream, a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely to form a smooth paste. Now apply this paste all over your face using your finger. Let it be there for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face off with help of lukewarm water. Repeat this procedure for a few consecutive days to get the fairest complexion.
(Note – The best results of this bleaching mask is observed with morning application.)
2. Oatmeal and Olive Oil natural bleaching paste – If you are fitness frenzy then the way to beauty becomes little easier for you. And, it follows a simple recipe. Take 2 tablespoon of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and equal amount of yoghurt. Mix all of these ingredients to form a homogeneous paste. Now add a few drops of lemon juice to this paste and apply it on your face. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water. After pat drying skin, apply a moisturizer and experience the new found suppleness.
3. Lemon juice and honey facial bleach – This is again a wonderful homemade bleach that endows you with a fairer facial tone. Lemon juice is a potent bleaching agent in its own. When it is mixed with honey, its benefits get doubled. Add a few drops of lemon juice in a tablespoon of honey. Mix them and then apply it on your face. This will not only remove all the dirt from your skin but also make you glow like never before. A regular application of honey and lemon juice will make you skin many shades fairer.
Also Read – DIY- Honey and Lemon Face Mask for Glowing & Acne Free Skin Here
4. Cucumber Juice and Lemon Juice Recipe – Just like lemon, cucumber is also full of great bleaching properties. When these two natural products are mixed together, they form one of the best natural facial bleaching products. To make this, mix a table spoon of cucumber juice with a table spoon of lemon juice. Now, apply this liquid on your face and rub it for five minutes. This is instant bleach.
Also Read – 15 Benefits of Cucumber on Skin & Health Here
5. All veggie bleach – Your vegetable basket too has loads of natural facial bleaching products. Take a tablespoon juice of tomato and equal amount of cucumber and potato juices. Mix all of them to get another instant-facial-bleach that is 100% natural.
With these wonderful natural bleaching products, get your smiling and shining beauty back without making any harm to your skin.